Women seem stupid... should I try men?

Man of Honour
After reading the myriad threads today about how awful/retarded women are - and having had a few bad experiences of my own in the not-too-distant past, should I try being gay?

I'm not really sure how to start out... I mean, I've heard of these things referred to as "Big Gay Bears" which I assume are the larger, hairier sort of gay person... but I don't think I want to be one of those.
Does one need to start shaving/waxing body hear to be accepted by the gay community, what about wrist limpness and voice?

I have quite a manly voice and I don't wave my hands around when I speak. Should I start practicing.

Also general movement - getting from point A to point B... should I be mincing?

OH it's so confusing...and I thought women were complicated.

So yeah, any advice on how to be gay would be most appreciated. I don't really like babycham, is that going to cause me problems?

Associate
I would suggest becoming a rent boy. You will learn all about what it's like to have inimate [and not so intimate] relationships with men, and you'll get paid for it as well!

Soldato
I prefer a man who doesn't mince, speak flamboyantly and wave their hands around. Just keep it subtle. Talk deeply, quietly, and keep a firm grip on my butt.

If you're generous with a reach around, i'm yours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom