Women's eyebrows these days - What the devil is going on?

Soldato
CGDKq82.png

I don't buy it.

FIT :p

i really dont understand why they do it.. The way some of the girls dress and do their make up Is terrible.. when you look back to when i was about 17 (10 years ago) girls covered up didn't have a face full of Foundation etc. Now they have a new ID when they leave the house because of the amount they work on appearance...

V F

V F

Soldato
And another thing... have you heard the music they listen to?

Do tell...

FIT :p

i really dont understand why they do it.. The way some of the girls dress and do their make up Is terrible.. when you look back to when i was about 17 (10 years ago) girls covered up didn't have a face full of Foundation etc. Now they have a new ID when they leave the house because of the amount they work on appearance...

Has to be all the crap they watch from TOWIE to the Kardashians?

Soldato
To be fair that's a deffo smash.
Until she takes her make-up off:
34o4fp0.jpg

Thumbnail for her video ""Gross to Glam":

V F

V F

Soldato
I really do not get it. Shave them off to paint them back on or stick new ones on. That is beyond daft.

Soldato
I just don't undersatnd what is going on with women's eyebrows these days... Either they are tattooed on or have been ridiculously shaped/fashioned in to some ghastly expresion. Or both. Is this considered fashionable or attractive??? Seriously, when I was a hot blooded male I dont even think I noticed eyebrows - all types were good i.e. thick, thin, even a mono-brow lol.... But now, they just seem so false and fake it is almost repulsive to me. When/how did this trend start? I see girls/women of all ages following this downward spiral of 'forced/fake' horrible eyebrows. I would primarily be interested in hearing opinions of female posters on this phenomena... But also men - am I going crazy or have you noticed this too?

WOMANS EYEBROWS! WHAT THE DEVIL IS GOING ON?! *Tokes on his pipe*

I don't know fella these youngins be crazy.

Associate
^^ I've seen a fair few "without make up" comparisons but damn, that's gotta be one of the best.

No clue why women decide to do this, it really looks ridiculous when your eyebrows are unable to change expression. (This coming from a dude who decided to shave them off once out of boredom, never again! :p )

Associate
What do you expect? every other video on youtube is some bimbo giving make up tips so every other hideous creature can look like the idols they worship, nicki minaj and kim kardashian. This is what happens when society turns a blind eye to the kind of content that is subtly and slowly corrupting its very fabric. Instead of women, we have freakshows. I'd take the natural beauties of the 60's and 70's any day over the grotesque 'women' of today.

V F

V F

Soldato
What do you expect? every other video on youtube is some bimbo giving make up tips so every other hideous creature can look like the idols they worship, nicki minaj and kim kardashian. This is what happens when society turns a blind eye to the kind of content that is subtly and slowly corrupting its very fabric. Instead of women, we have freakshows. I'd take the natural beauties of the 60's and 70's any day over the grotesque 'women' of today.

Plastic fantastic. Wasn't that a song?

Funny though. The girls/women of the 90s would have called todays lot nothing but slags if they saw this. Now look at it. Its become the normal. They nearly all look the same. How can anyone also think pouting lips are nice?

Everyone has to be trending and trend followers. Don't dare be unique.

Soldato
Until she takes her make-up off:
34o4fp0.jpg

Thumbnail for her video ""Gross to Glam":

I'm sure she would look a million times better before if she stopped wearing makeup for 6 months and spent an extra hour a day sleeping. (and wasn't pulling a disgusted face)

Caporegime
The trend is preposterous, look a this looks like a magic marker has been used by the end of the video :p

I'd be more concerned about the trend of people puncturing their skin with randomly placed pieces of metal tbh. :eek: Same as those ear gauge things, wtf? People get those done to stupid sizes then when they take the plastic thing out their ear resembles an octogenarians nutsack.

Soldato
A huge part of the problem is that girls, especially younger, are constantly trying to out do each other...but never give honest opinions to each other about the mess they are making. They get an idea from a celeb/youtube..then try and copy it. All their girl mates tell them how awesome it looks. Cycle continues. If they started being more honest to each other we wouldn't have these frankenstein eyebrows at all.

Like that video above. It's an abomination what she does to her eyebrows...but who's gonna tell her that and how many will try and copy it.

I challenge you to let one of them know the truth.
the likely outcome is
1 - that you will be berated by 400 sycophants
2 - they will be telling her she is beautiful and to ignore the negative comments from ***holes like you
;) :D

Back
Top Bottom