Woohoo passed my CBT and on the road! =D

Associate
Finally got my provisional yesterday so I booked my CBT down at probike in Irvine for today and everything went great! Instructer was very nice and everything went fine apart from a few times I forgot to turn my indicator off =P. As soon as I got home I got my Insurance sorted and off I went :D Went though the town of Dalry a few times untill I bulit up some confidence on my own bike then I went from my mums In Dalry over to my dad's in port glasgow which is a good 45 mins off country roads which I could give my bike a test on, never went above 60 which my little Honda VT shadow could do with no problem which im over the moon with. Might go a little cruise up to lochlomond next week if the weathers good :D Overall very happy and excited but I've got no time to play as im moving house this week so not time for fun unfortuntely :( . Just a quick question? is there any good motorcycle clubs around Inverclyde/Ayrshire which you can join with a 125 ? Looking to getting right into the community :) .

Soldato
Congrats :) Remember to ride 'defensively'. Hug the roundabout until you're ready to exit etc. I'm in the process of doing my DAS and even in the short while I've been riding it very much feels like you're tip toeing around the cars and that you have zero precense on the road in comparison!

Back
Top Bottom