work advice

Caporegime
Just after some thoughts and guidance as i know a people here are knowledgeable in such areas.

In Dec i got advised my basic was going up for 2012 along with some changes to my commission structure (mainly failure to hit three specific kpi's) would reduce by 1% per kpi not hit.

Now fast forward to march the whole sales department was informed everything was changing and now if over a three month period we didnt achieve sales targets our basic would be reduced by 1,000, this would continue (with the ability to rise) based on on sales performance.

The letter also states a flat commission of 14% on profit raised, nothing about the 1% deduction for failure to achieve kpis as per the review at the end if 2011, however i have been advised last week that still stands?

Now my question is can they do this?

I have been there 4 years and under no disciplinary actions for performance.

Soldato
I would imagine the only bits that would apply are the elements in the final plan that you sign.

Out of interest, where do you work? 14% of profits seems pretty decent :)

Caporegime
OP
Havent signed anything as yet, justva letter advising of the changes to the basic and commission. Would that letter supersede the package letter from december?

I work for a telecoms company in Stratford.

Back
Top Bottom