Work/gaming pc for ~5000 EUR

Associate
Hey guys.

So I'm in a bottleneck right now with what to do. I need a new setup for work/gaming. I work with 3D softwares and design softwares (Zbrush, Octane, Daz, Photoshop) with huge files and current PC is just not handling it. I am willing to pay even some extra just to be able to buy the setup this year, since Uk is getting out of EU next year. I am from Lithuania and would like to buy high end PC from overclockers this year, but AFAIK most of high end parts are unavailable atm. What options are still left and available now to choose from?

Thanks

Soldato
Since your country isn't exiting EU you could buy from any other EU country.
(with also OcUK's parent company)
Availability of many parts is just super poor at the moment.

Also for very heavy work stuff AMD hasn't yet updated Threadripper to Zen3 architecture.
Though because of better architecture 16 core Zen3 probably wouldn't fall much behind 24 core Zen2 Threadripper in much anything.

Man of Honour
I don't think threadripper or very high-end stuff has the same availability issues, particularly if you buy a pre-build, I guess because of the high margin on these parts, so I'd just choose your CPU as normal. The graphics card will be a problem though.

Back
Top Bottom