Working christmas Day.

Associate
Worked christmas day for about 8 years, doing the hotel/restaurant thing. Tips are good and a slight increase in pay is fine but I'd rather have a day off now!

Soldato
I will more than likely be at work till 4.30-5am xmas day then back in at just before midnight boxing day
DHL like to say they move freight 365 days even if its just from station to station lol, even if there are no deliverys

Last edited:
Soldato
"worked" last year, when I say worked, I spent it ashore in rio de janeiro drinking beer :)

KaHn

A hard life for you, although keeping ahold of a phone surely proves harder? ;):p

I wouldn't work on xmas day unless it was part of a trip and the uplift was suitably high.

Caporegime
For triple and a half.. Definitely would and always have if i get the option. I don'tlike cChristmas day that much tbh
First time in 4 years while I haven't

Soldato
I work everyday, including xmas, what i do is kind of specialized.

And if I am called upon, I must attend.

I cant tell you what i do fully, in the area of work I do (i do many other things, under my employer)

but it is basically disaster management

and i will be on call this xmas period :)

ohh and i have a satellite phone :)

Soldato

I cant tell you what i do fully, in the area of work I do (i do many other things, under my employer)

Are you Bryan Mills?

Caporegime

You are not supposed to tell people you are in the SAS you know.

Soldato
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you ease of me in GD, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.

But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Soldato
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you ease of me in GD, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.

But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I knew it. :D

Back
Top Bottom