World cup Final - Italy v France **SPOILERS**

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Best get in early :p

i better not be late, i kinda lost interest after awhile because i was getting annoyed at the refs :o

Soldato
Italy for me. Played well since the Australia game. Just know it will be like Germany v Italy for me - I wanted Germany to win right up until the first whistle went, then I came to my senses and knew I couldn't support the Germans! I just can't support the French :p

Soldato
Italy To Win, no doubt about it.. Oh and a big :rolleyes: to all the Italy haters :)

Not exactly cheats... Did you watch portugal last night? Now that is cheating.

Did you watch Henry go down for the penalty? Its the same old scenario, he COULD have stayed up if he really wanted too, but he didnt. He went down, and got the penalty. I agree with that totally. Now the australia Penalty was the same thing, but we are never going to agree on that... I cant think of many more dives from italians, and Im talking Portugese No contact Diving here.

Everybody goes down easily, if you have been fouled why not take the free kick

Associate
i want italy to win and think they will. the french are open to attack down the wings even though italy play down the centre i can see them winning.

Soldato
Obviously, I'm behind France, hope they stick it to the Italians, I'll never forget what Gattuso did in the Australia match. I actually hope a Frenchman dives, gets a penalty and they win because of it, wonder how the Italian fans will feel then. :)

Soldato
I want France to win but I think Italy will, their defense is awesome. Only conceded one goal upto now and that was an own goal. France will have to play like they did against Brazil/Spain if they are to have any chance, I really hope they pull it off with it being Zidanes last game :)

Tru

Tru

Soldato
I don't mind who wins this now, both teams have played awesome football so I'm hoping they make it a final to remember.

Also, no matter who wins, Europe will draw level with South America for World Cup wins, 9-9.

Back
Top Bottom