World Cup Qualifiers **spoilers and stuff**

Soldato
Eboue, Song, Denilson. Big, experienced European hitters!

I just think it's a different kettle of fish playing amongst such amazing players, high expectations, mistakes are jumped upon etc. it must be a lot to handle.

I was talking about the england training sessions etc.
He handled it ok previous games, this one he never.
You forget he was at the world cup years ago with the same group of players, training with them day in day out.

Soldato
I was talking about the england training sessions etc.
He handled it ok previous games, this one he never.
You forget he was at the world cup years ago with the same group of players, training with them day in day out.

I guess, I just think people are being too hasty in criticising him, he didn't play awfully and he's still very much finding his feet.

Soldato
he played awful and thats because hes young/immature/is still finding his feet, which was my point. Hes just not ready for it yet, hes a sub at best as far as internationals go

Soldato
he played awful and thats because hes young/immature/is still finding his feet, which was my point. Hes just not ready for it yet, hes a sub at best as far as internationals go

And play Beckham/Bentley in front of him? No way! He must be ready in some capacity to get a hat-trick away at Croatia.

Soldato
And play Beckham/Bentley in front of him? No way! He must be ready in some capacity to get a hat-trick away at Croatia.

Hes not concistent, therefore he does not deserve a start, hatrick or no hatrick.

I concede the beckham/bentley point, they wouldnt start ahead of him, wright-phillips would.

Soldato
Hes not concistent, therefore he does not deserve a start, hatrick or no hatrick.

I concede the beckham/bentley point, they wouldnt start ahead of him, wright-phillips would.

I wouldn't start WP ahead of him either, I don't think he's any more international quality than Walcott.

Soldato
You're right he isnt, but hes a better all round player at the moment, hes on good form for club and hes more concistent and mature as a player. Walcott needs time, then hes got his place no doubt, till he can be concistent he isnt worth the punt at anything more than a sub imo.

Back
Top Bottom