World Cup Qualifiers **spoilers and stuff**

Soldato
Ashley Cole is out, John Terry is still out. Dawson and Turner for England.

I dreamt the other night that we turned on the style for this game and won comfortably. However, in that dream we were playing at home, so I either made a mental typo, or I've foreseen the reverse fixture of this tie.

Caporegime
Since when are Belarus rated highly, in a friendly with Germany they drew, noticeably once Hleb left the pitch they came back from 2-0 down to score 2 :p

Hleb's out, which can only help them, but frankly, they are utter and complete turd. if it isn't a thrashing its an embarassement.

Soldato
Since when are Belarus rated highly
Since they earned a draw against Argentina and Germany in friendlies? Since they almost managed a draw in the Ukraine last month? Since they stuck one more past Andorra than we could manage? Since they beat the Dutch at home last year?

Take your pick.

I hate the way people always expect England to steamroller random European teams just because they've never paid any attention to them before.

Soldato
Ideally, and with who is actually available:

engdreamteam.JPG
engdreamteam2.JPG

Soldato
Is it just a coincidence that England improved dramatically after Barry left the field on Saturday - I personally dont think so

(Barry ideally as a RB?, or did you mean Bridge - I wouldnt have him as a midfielder let alone out of position in RB)

I hope Briidge gets a few chances at RB now

Last edited:
Soldato
Is it just a coincidence that England improved dramatically after Barry left the field on Saturday - I personally dont think so

(Barry ideally as a RB?, or did you mean Bridge - I wouldnt have him as a midfielder let alone out of position in RB)

I hope Briidge gets a few chances at RB now

Left back;) and Barry earned his first few England caps at LB

Back
Top Bottom