World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Associate
Now that it's sold out, anyone else getting worried at having yet to receive a confirmation email? :cry:

Yep, frustrating having just cancelled two orders that got confirmed, should have just got on to customer support and tried to get discount applied that way!

Says confirmation within two business days now so not holding my breath

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Time to get the calibrite software installed and browsed over in prep for this arrival I guess. WIll be different doing it this way now vs the LG Calibration Studio which saves everything direct to the monitor!

Associate
I guess it depends on if their orders have been handled in the same way as those who used the correct page for buying the monitor.

That original 1400 page didn't give any of the normal monitor buying options for accessories or warranty options.
German overpriced orders are already shipping out(2 different guys confirmed) so I will be ****** if mine wont.

Caporegime
Well I made a 3rd order as a 5% code that stacked dropped after my 2nd order. Shame my 23% code was used up already so had to use 20% one which made it come to £804.65. For the third order it says April 6th for delivery which I could live with. Going to wait for the 2nd purchase to change to in production and might just cancel my first order. Then decide where to go from there.

:cry:

Some are stacking loads of codes, seen one for £759 lol

Would love to get it for even cheaper but can't be bothered with the hassle, especially since £847 or likely £747 is already way less than what I was willing to pay.

If that the case I will just cancel mine then tbh.

Fingers crossed but not looking good :(

Associate
So glad I didn’t pay full price on this but was tempted when I had it in my basket before 8am. Now fingers crossed I have no dead pixels but I think Dell will replace it if it had a bright/stuck pixel

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Quidco just notified me of the purchase being tracked, a cashback of £30.80 - Not bad but the cashback seems to be at the total end price after discounts and not the stock price which is a shame but oh well!

Associate
Only ordered 20 mins ago using discount code so got it for £847 order confirmed but delivery for 7 apr which is ok for me, But if some of you cancel your second order I might get it quicker :cry:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Lol guys. I am no scalper. Sure on the odd occasion like this opportunities come by, but not nothing I go out of my way to do. Certainly won’t be with this. Just cancelled my first order. So only got two left on order now. I am hoping the 2nd one still gets delivered for Thursday. But if not seems it will be between now and Thursday.

£51 here
£56.67 on my 2nd order.

But I hear those may not pay out as discount codes were used :(

Back
Top Bottom