World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I said yesterday when we got the emails I thought it was one too. A placeholder they've given everyone to try and cut down on the CS calls.

That said considering some reps were saying they expected a delivery next week, maybe it may come sooner for some? Who knows.
Could be, but then again maybe not. I don’t trust their CS which has gone downhill from 15-20 years ago when I used to buy my monitors exclusively from them. Used to love calling and negotiating and getting them to drop the price a large chunk and when a pixel died I would get a next day replacement. It’s why for over a decade I only purchased Dell monitors. Was not until them not having options I needed did I move away.

For you guys who are more familar with quicdo, do transactions show up after it's been shipped and billed? I don't see anything. This is my first time using the service so trying to figure it out.
All my top cash back one’s tracked within an hour or less. I always use a separate clean browser for such things that has no blockers etc. I find it helps track better.

Associate
Could be, but then again maybe not. I don’t trust their CS which has gone downhill from 15-20 years ago when I used to buy my monitors exclusively from them. Used to love calling and negotiating and getting them to drop the price a large chunk and when a pixel died I would get a next day replacement. It’s why for over a decade I only purchased Dell monitors. Was not until them not having options I needed did I move away.
Well I also just don't believe they're gonna magically get a big delivery that'll fulfil everyone's order when they couldn't even fulfil 5mins of orders on the launch. xD

I've not really used Dell much outside of a work monitor a few years back which I really wasn't very impressed with so I ended up returning. But yeah, I've not really been that impressed with their customer support so far for this particular experience. They mostly just seem to type default answers possibly taken from a pre-existing script/set of answers they've been given by the company. Though to be fair, that's a lot of big companies CS these days unfortunately.

Caporegime
My first full price order has showed up now (box in good condition)

Not heard anything back from dell yet on the refund situation though......

Read elsewhere that they got back to a guy in same boat and said they will offer the discount down to £1099 but not £847 as said codes weren't supposed to work on an already discounted item....

So might just "test" it out and return within 14 days (no warranty, no uk pin = mis sold),if they argue about that then they can deal with AMEX and hope my second order shows up as expected in April.

Soldato
My first full price order has showed up now (box in good condition)

Not heard anything back from dell yet on the refund situation though......

Read elsewhere that they got back to a guy in same boat and said they will offer the discount down to £1099 but not £847 as said codes weren't supposed to work on an already discounted item....

So might just "test" it out and return within 14 days (no warranty, no uk pin = mis sold),if they argue about that then they can deal with AMEX and hope my second order shows up as expected in April.

I am sure you will enjoy it. :D

Soldato
The colour fringing really is being blown out of proportion. if you sit a reasonable distance from the screen you really don't see it.
I sit about a 1-1.5m from my current screen and tested the same with the AW and i didn't notice the fringing. Not till i stuck my face 10cm from the screen. I also have good eyesight as well.

I am only 0.6m - 0.7m from monitor which is why hearing reports of it clearly visible has been issue.

Back
Top Bottom