World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Associate
Lol. Nothing about the huge failures. Best Gaming Monitor with these negative aspects. This reviewer is also a joke. But who expected something else? I remember no reviewer who is mentioning every negative aspect about monitors. Only some user comments or many user comments with little information pieces all together are drawing the real picture about monitors.

@srekal34

Saying other users who are describing all relevant aspects of this monitor are trolls, because these opionions are interfering your self invented buying reasons, is very poor.
Don't you have something better to do like scaring children or scaming grannies

Associate
@Minstdave

Yes, i have tested it. Look for my results here. "A list of the internet". All the points i made are true.
Compare it with vincents "review", nothing about it. Who is telling the truth? A smooth talker or someone who is also mentioning serious negative points?

Associate
@Minstdave

Yes, i have tested it. Look for my results here. "A list of the internet". All the points i made are true.
Compare it with vincents "review", nothing about it. Who is telling the truth? A smooth talker or someone who is also mentioning serious negative points?
Who is telling the truth? Best display reviewer on the internet or the random german noname infesting UK forum? Hmm, tough call mate.
Besides color, this fragment just shows you literally have no clue what you are talking about:
-motion not as smooth and sharp as nano ips (LG 34GP950G), oled juttering + 5 ms btg transitions (no joke a tester measured it), lg wrgb oled is much better

Associate
"Best display reviewer" who is not mentioning a single negative aspect which even reviewers are mentioning. Strange opinion.

The "random german guy" has offered the full list of pro and cons, but you are still unthankful because your purchase decision is unjustifiable.

Associate
Address the motion claims please. This AW monitor have visibly faster g2g transitions than lg oled, thats visible to the naked eye just when scrolling web pages. Its the only display on the market without any smearing. Yet you are saying nano ips is faster, which is a blatant lie or hidden agenda.

Caporegime
I had nearly every monitor since 2015.

It's total crap. Nearly the worst monitor i have seen for years.

Oh come on. People might be more receptive with less hyperbole.

You come across as immature with all the "worst ever" and "trash" nonsense. I don't get your agenda but if you're trying to share useful experience with people this probably isn't the way to do it.

Associate
"Best display reviewer" who is not mentioning a single negative aspect which even reviewers are mentioning. Strange opinion.

The "random german guy" has offered the full list of pro and cons, but you are still unthankful because your purchase decision is unjustifiable.
Who am I going to trust? someone I agree with most of his reviews and is well regarded within the industry as one of the best reviewers or a random troll.

Soldato
Oh come on. People might be more receptive with less hyperbole.

He has to use the hyperbole to make his trolling obvious. If he were more subtle, some folk might actually believe he's serious ;D

Looks like Vince has another video coming soon focusing on the negative aspects/issues with the screen - given the generally glowing review he's given though, I suspect they'll be niche and/or minor (like possible text clarity or a bit of fan noise)

Caporegime
Looks like Vince has another video coming soon focusing on the negative aspects/issues with the screen - given the generally glowing review he's given though, I suspect they'll be niche and/or minor (like possible text clarity or a bit of fan noise)

Saw that and wondered why lugerfield was taking the "never mentioned the negatives" angle.

Associate
He mentions a second video to come which I suspect will concentrate on non gaming use which will be more affected by the panels shortcomings than gaming use.

Then he should use the title best gaming monitor period. It's not true.

@skrekal34

Which trap? The motion clarity of the AW3423DW is for an oled bad. I have compared it with C1 oled, LG 34GP950G. The AW3423DW is not overall clearer. The nano ips panel is mostly better in terms of motion handling. The c1 is the best.

Back
Top Bottom