World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Associate
Yeah I've gotten an email saying the 14th. Didn't say anything about any delay though, or that it was previously scheduled for the 13th.

They certainly don't rush delivery of things. Feels kinda slow considering it only came from the Netherlands.

Associate
Really looking forward to this monitor arriving on Thursday.

Would anyone be willing to post a step by step guide to how you set this up to be as good as possible?

What settings are you turning on and off, what additional programs are you using (clear type?) etc. I saw mention of installing then removing drivers and could use a clear, one post resource on how best to get the most from this monitor.

Many thanks!

Associate

• Arriving

• Apr 10, 2022
    10:33 AM
    Departed Terminal Location TILBURG_NL

• Apr 9, 2022
    12:43 AM
    Actual Pickup
Mine's been like this for a while? i don't have an email for syncreon. Ideas?

Soldato
The Syncreon website is telling me mine will be delivered on Thursday too, but I haven't had any emails from them at all. I'm in Ireland anyway, so I very much doubt I'll be getting mine the same day as you guys in the UK.

Associate
Finally mines updated! woot

• Arriving

• Apr 12, 2022
    6:33 PM
    Departed Terminal Location

• Apr 10, 2022
    10:33 AM

• Apr 9, 2022
    12:43 AM
    Actual Pickup
Syncreon has updated as well: Expected delivery 13/04/2022

Associate
Yeah pretty worried it'll slip tbh. Would be pretty annoying if so with the bank holidays.
I'll reserve judgement as the last monitor I ordered from Dell was delivered by the same carrier without issue (also coming from The Netherlands). The below was showing on Dell's website as shipped on 01/08/2020 and the timings look pretty similar:

Edit: I think it was DHL who delivered to the door last time.

Last edited:
Associate
Well i've just had my invoice email from Dell, but no update on the order status, still showing as "shipped" , arriving" soon" and Syncreon saying they haven't received it yet

Just double checking chap but have tried the tracking button within Dells webpage once you’ve logged in? The tracking hyperlink on mine took me to another page that had another tracking button. Clicked on that and it had a little more info. Might still show you nothing but worth a punt.

Edit:
Actually the button is labelled “Track your order”

Last edited:
Soldato
All i get when i click the "track your order" button is:
  • Arriving

• Apr 12, 2022
    10:13 AM
    Actual Pickup
And above that a hyperlink with my order number which goes to the Syncreon tracking page with my order number as the tracking number

Associate
Ah ok that’s the place.

it’s not going to help perhaps but my Syncreon info was like “not received” for ages right up till it got to England. Then changed to an expected delivery date.

Associate
Well i've just had my invoice email from Dell, but no update on the order status, still showing as "shipped" , arriving" soon" and Syncreon saying they haven't received it yet
Same here, not expecting it this week that's for sure unless I'm incredibly lucky. Hopefully it should arrive by this time next week.

Associate
The Dell tracking on their website is just utterly bizarre. It updated to say

"Apr 13, 2022
12:03 AM
Estimated Delivery"

What does that even mean? It's being delivered today now or that they gave an estimated delivery, lol. I assume the latter I guess...

Soldato
Syncreon tracking the status hasn't changed at all. Still says it's coming Thursday.

On Dell's site much more detailed.

Apr 13, 2022
12:04 AM
Estimated Delivery

Apr 12, 2022
11:33 PM
Arrived at Terminal Location

11:33 PM
Shipment Acknowledged

Apr 11, 2022
4:33 PM