World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Besides, why does he worry about saving money. One minute is saying he is very well of and can buy multiple 3090’s every month and could even smash the one he has now with a hammer. Next minute he has tears of joy for saving money that amounts to a lot less than the cost of a 3090 :cry:

I smell something…

To give you a clue it is a 8 letter word that start with bull, will let you work out the rest ;)

Associate
Hi guys,

I spoke with Amex customer service today. I was told that if you placed the order during the offer and it was saved on your card the cash back should work even if it gets delivered after the offer ends (end of July 2022).

Soldato
Anyone found any issues with the lighting not doing what it should do? My power button and rear light ring will occasionally stay lit pink or green when I turn the monitor on, but I have them both set to "off" :(

I know the power button is supposed to blink when it's doing the pixel refresh, but this is when the monitor is just on and in normal use.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Anyone found any issues with the lighting not doing what it should do? My power button and rear light ring will occasionally stay lit pink or green when I turn the monitor on, but I have them both set to "off" :(

I know the power button is supposed to blink when it's doing the pixel refresh, but this is when the monitor is just on and in normal use.

For me it was the Alienware software messing about. I turned it off in there then uninstalled the software. Job done.

Caporegime
Everyone still enjoying their qd-oled monitors then? :cool:

Have got through some more games and I'm still wowed in every scenario, be that HDR or SDR.

Still think one of the most underrated features is the anti glare coating, it's just so good and great not having to close the blind over as much or worry about positioning/angle relative to lighting etc. as what I would with my LG oled.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Everyone still enjoying their qd-oled monitors then? :cool:

Have got through some more games and I'm still wowed in every scenario, be that HDR or SDR.

Still think one of the most underrated features is the anti glare coating, it's just so good and great not having to close the blind over as much or worry about positioning/angle relative to lighting etc. as what I would with my LG oled.

Yea man, I am loving it. Even more so when seeing Grim go out of his way to post every bit of rubbish he can find in here to justify why he is missing out. The more he cries, the more I enjoy the monitor :cry:

Associate
I've had calibrated Kuro's, then oled's. Been to the multiple HDTVtest shootouts and follow display tech closely. The AW is easily the most impressive display I've owned. It's not close.

I was going to dump my C1 and grab a S95B. Unfortunately/thankfully, Samsung went full Samsung. While waiting for the Sony A95K, the news came out that 77inch QDO's will be here next year so I'll just ride out the C1 for this year and grab a Sony/Pana 77.

Ok. having spent time with HX 300, that wins but you get the point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom