*** World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth ***

Associate
Got a Battle for Azeroth trial + 3 days free game time gift recently. Need to claim it by 8th July. Anyone else get this?

I haven't subbed to Wow for about 3 years now. In my experience getting any free time is uncharacteristically generous when it comes to this game, and unheard of to get a trial of an expansion I don't own.

Man of Honour
Got a Battle for Azeroth trial + 3 days free game time gift recently. Need to claim it by 8th July. Anyone else get this?

I haven't subbed to Wow for about 3 years now. In my experience getting any free time is uncharacteristically generous when it comes to this game, and unheard of to get a trial of an expansion I don't own.

Yeah I got that email too, but then again I regularly get a come back to azeroth free time email. Sometimes its 3 days, sometimes its 7 days.

Associate
Yeah I got that email too, but then again I regularly get a come back to azeroth free time email. Sometimes its 3 days, sometimes its 7 days.

Never got an email for this offer or any before, just stumbled on it opening the battle.net launcher, even though I've got my account preferences set to receive emails offering me nice things like offers.

Oh well. Think I'll reactive now and spin around with my awesome L110 Enhancement Shaman Transmog, the acquiring of which became my end game once I lost touch with the usual goals in WoW.

Last edited:
Associate
KrJTw9N.jpg

8l48Tgz.png

Good to see the old gal again for the first time in years. Other than that, not feeling much draw to get back in to WoW again in even the most casual way.

Soldato
I got the email offering me three days for free. How very generous of them! What on earth am I going to be able to get done in three days? Seriously, haven't they worked out that most of their old-school playerbase are older and most likely have families now? Three days is nothing, I barely get an hour or two every few nights to play something. You'd think that after all the money that they had off of us over the years, they'd at least offer a month or something. Ffs, three days. What a joke!

Man of Honour
I got the email offering me three days for free. How very generous of them! What on earth am I going to be able to get done in three days? Seriously, haven't they worked out that most of their old-school playerbase are older and most likely have families now? Three days is nothing, I barely get an hour or two every few nights to play something. You'd think that after all the money that they had off of us over the years, they'd at least offer a month or something. Ffs, three days. What a joke!

Well you never know, 3 days might be enough time to see 1 other player out and about in one of the game zones :D

Associate
I agree @CHokKA

With just 3 days I couldn't even be bothered sorting out my UI / key binds / talents / spending any amount of time relearning what abilities I should be using on my L110. With that in mind, then getting on a mount and flying around TBC's Outland seeing some old sights for nostalgia was about all I felt motivated to do.

Soldato
I've got my main exalted and flying but if it came to recommending it to others, i'm not sure i'd bother. The way Blizz are handing out 415 gear like it's going out of fashion is sapping all the fun and challenge out of raiding for me. Plus all the RNG from titanforging, gem slots, etc. is dull and exceptionally tedious.

As an aside, who thought the current Mythic+ was a good idea? Oh yes, please rerun our boring dungeons again and again with affixes that aren't remotely balanced against the instance or one another for a chance at something half decent?

I expect i'll wait and see what expansion we're going to get next year but unless it blows my socks into the stratosphere I can't see me staying.

Associate
I've got my main exalted and flying but if it came to recommending it to others, i'm not sure i'd bother. The way Blizz are handing out 415 gear like it's going out of fashion is sapping all the fun and challenge out of raiding for me. Plus all the RNG from titanforging, gem slots, etc. is dull and exceptionally tedious.

As an aside, who thought the current Mythic+ was a good idea? Oh yes, please rerun our boring dungeons again and again with affixes that aren't remotely balanced against the instance or one another for a chance at something half decent?

I expect i'll wait and see what expansion we're going to get next year but unless it blows my socks into the stratosphere I can't see me staying.

I miss wrath, I feel it went down hill from there. The rng is killing it as is forced content (looking at you island's)

Back
Top Bottom