World of Warcraft: Classic

Associate
I found a group to complete all the Test of Skulls quests and then the same group did UBRS and I completed the Onyxia attunement, then 2hrs later I killed Onyxia in a PUG raid. Who needs group finder :D

Soldato
Hit 57 last night. Can I hit 60 by the end of the weekend? Probably not. :p
Yes, get yourself a healer to group with and go and smash out quests.

Have you finished all the quests in Un'goro etc? Head back over to burning steps and if you haven't started the aim to get your Onyxia attunement quest going. Then if you can get in to BRD (you tank right?) then you can farm out some very nice XP while getting quests done. At some point try and tag a lava run to the end of one of the BRD runs and get attuned to MC as well.

After that head to WPL with a healer in toe, I this at level 58 with a healer and did all the quests and dinged 59 in just under 4 hours. 59-60 is a Grind, WPL isn't great for quests as you go all over the place, again if you have someone to group with it goes a lot smoother. Realistically you can be 60 by Saturday evening and get in to an MC pug, and you will be well away.

Soldato
Yes, get yourself a healer to group with and go and smash out quests.

Have you finished all the quests in Un'goro etc? Head back over to burning steps and if you haven't started the aim to get your Onyxia attunement quest going. Then if you can get in to BRD (you tank right?) then you can farm out some very nice XP while getting quests done. At some point try and tag a lava run to the end of one of the BRD runs and get attuned to MC as well.

After that head to WPL with a healer in toe, I this at level 58 with a healer and did all the quests and dinged 59 in just under 4 hours. 59-60 is a Grind, WPL isn't great for quests as you go all over the place, again if you have someone to group with it goes a lot smoother. Realistically you can be 60 by Saturday evening and get in to an MC pug, and you will be well away.

I'm up to the UBRS part of the onyxia quest now.

I've finished un goro/burning steppes and I think I've done most of WPL/EPL (barring dungeon quests). Will probably just hit up BRD as you say. I've got a lot of winterspring left too.

If I wasn't out tonight I'd definitely get it done. :)

How do I complete attunement to the core on a normal clear? I had a look on wowhead but all there is are solo guides for completing it.

Soldato
How do I complete attunement to the core on a normal clear? I had a look on wowhead but all there is are solo guides for completing it.
You can clear the jail area, then do the arena, and anger forge, after angerforge you head back the way you came and once your back over the gate (the bit you have to unlock) you can jump out of the window as a shortcut to the bridge that leads to incendeous. From there it turns in to a standard lava run. Google BRD Lava run and watch a couple of vids. This will be far far quicker then doing a full BRD run!

Soldato
You can clear the jail area, then do the arena, and anger forge, after angerforge you head back the way you came and once your back over the gate (the bit you have to unlock) you can jump out of the window as a shortcut to the bridge that leads to incendeous. From there it turns in to a standard lava run. Google BRD Lava run and watch a couple of vids. This will be far far quicker then doing a full BRD run!

Just tag along on a lava run then? Loads are advertised.

Soldato
Started this up the other day... Really had forgotten how slow it is to level!
Lvl 10 hunter but not sure I really want to carry on. Back in the day I had a lot more spare time to dedicate to it but now less so but I can already feel it's claws sinking in... Ugh :D

Soldato
@Rimsy if you are already feeling its to slow at level 10 then it might not be for you, the levelling journey is slow or time intensive. Expect to have to put in 7-8 days played if you focus on just getting to 60, or more then that if you want to flesh out professions etc along the way, and enjoy / explore things you didn't the first time around.

The levelling journey is definitely a great part of the game though.

Soldato
@Rimsy if you are already feeling its to slow at level 10 then it might not be for you, the levelling journey is slow or time intensive. Expect to have to put in 7-8 days played if you focus on just getting to 60, or more then that if you want to flesh out professions etc along the way, and enjoy / explore things you didn't the first time around.

The levelling journey is definitely a great part of the game though.
Hah I know... My /played in the main game is a terrifying number of months. Just forgotten what vanilla really was like. That being said winter is most definitely coming and a few hours here and there won't hurt... Just have to be realistic about targets this time round.

Associate
By playing a hunter you'll make it easier for yourself, one of the easiest/fastest solo classes to level in classic.

I got my T2 helm from Onyxia on the 2nd kill as the other lock already had it, no other pieces of set gear on my character so it seems out of place :)

Soldato
Still got 30% to go till 60. I was hoping to run some strat/scholo to make up the last level so I can start getting some quests done for pre BIS. No one wants to take anything other than a 60 which is a shame. Going to spam, arena/anger for the last 30% I guess.

Associate
Still got 30% to go till 60. I was hoping to run some strat/scholo to make up the last level so I can start getting some quests done for pre BIS. No one wants to take anything other than a 60 which is a shame. Going to spam, arena/anger for the last 30% I guess.

Do the cloth turn-ins for the 4 factions, you'll get about 30% from them if you haven't done any yet. Someone posted about it on here a couple of pages back, it certainly helped me make lvl59 quicker.

Associate
You could also badger your guild to 10 man strat/scholo and lbrs. You will loose some xp gain by over manning it. This will be offset by the speed of clearing and the fact you don't all have to be 60. You can then just run it again. Gets your gear faster and still makes ok xp. I dont think you can do it in all the "end game" dungeons though.

Back
Top Bottom