World of Warcraft: Classic

Ske

Ske

Associate
Have they confirmed a list of realms yet or will they be called PVP 1, PVE 1, PVP 2, PVE 2 etc? Hoping they'll be announced before Monday so we can decide on a realm?!

Soldato
I'm looking forward to this, although the main draw for me is end game, hoping I can stomach the leveling process.

I'm more or less decided on playing a Rogue with Engineering/Mining, more than likely Horde side as I'm not keen on Alliance.

Don
Have they confirmed a list of realms yet or will they be called PVP 1, PVE 1, PVP 2, PVE 2 etc? Hoping they'll be announced before Monday so we can decide on a realm?!
The names will go up at some point on the day of pre-reg so you can sort out with mates which server to go on.

Was going RP, but now not so sure, seems to be very little interest for RP and my main reason (more mature crowd) probably doesn’t really apply as surveys seem to show the people who will be playing this will be 25-45 in the main.

Soldato
I'm not completely settled on profs.

I'm going to level with herb/skinning on my war and maybe switch to alchemy (drop skinning).
I'm planning a hunter alt at some point and will probably go mining/eng for PVP.

Back
Top Bottom