World of Warcraft: Classic

Soldato
A lot would argue that classic is more casual friendly mostly because you don't have to worry about falling behind because you're missing your dailies.
Also because it's a much much bigger game, way more quests, more items, more dungeons, etc. The amount of solo/5man content is much higher than retail which means the casual player has a lot more to do.

I mean, for the last few expansions it's basically worked like: Level to max, spam LFD to get GS to raid, raid if your interested, spam LFR, done for the patch. Compare that to Classic where the 1-60 journey is a whole game in and of itself and when it's done you still have more stuff to do than you did in total in the last couple of expansions, then you have weeks of dungeons/questing/etc to get the gear up if you wanna raid and if you don't there's still casual content like upgraded dungeon sets.

Fun times ahead :)

Soldato
Started a timer on a Firemaw at 19:00 exactly, with a 6400 queue position just to see how accurate the timer is and how likely it is to get in at a peak time, due to less people logging off.

Quoting myself, as it has now been going for 83 mins and I sit at position 700 so a reduction of 5700 in 90 mins.

The server increases seem to be adding 1000 at a time, every 15 minutes.

Soldato
OP
EU servers are MUCH more busy than US servers... We're at a much lower player count than you guys. Thankfully.

It's a shame you have to buy a US version of the game to play on US servers, rather than just select the US.

Here is the server selection here, it's 1240 (lunch) here in SF.

peHi2cV.png

34Emp9A.png

hH1MJPl.png

Back
Top Bottom