***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Don
Odyn on heroic is just quite frankly mental, it's such a long fight with endless mechanics, the next two bosses are utter cake in comparison.

hoping the guilds using the mythic/heroic TOV bug get a little holiday I'm getting sick of seeing people with 850ish gear and then one item which from odyn's loot pool :mad:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Method got World First Mythic Helya. Serious props to them.

However, it seems Serenity are a little mad.

442e475a66c25cc0f31c1a20b23cb032.png

Hahahahaa.

EDIT: Sco said it took them 225 pulls to kill Helya.

Last edited:
Associate
Just got back into this this week, after barely playing any of Warlords. Currently at 105 and really enjoying the levelling, it feels far more fun than it has been in recent expansions

Soldato
Have to admit I've been thinking about it too recently. Played pretty hardcore all the way into mists... Must resist!

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Come join us on Kazzak Horde! I know myself and Puppetmaster are on there. Welcome to join my guild (it's not an OcUK one by any means) but we're mostly all English!

Associate
Was a frost Mage at the start of Legion but then changed to fire as frost was pretty bad. Now with 7.1.5 if they don't change some stuff that's on the PTR the consensus seems to be that fire will be trashed pretty badly. I don't want to have to change as I've just hit the 35 trait level as 99% of my AP has went into my fire weapon :(

Soldato
I just got back into this. Any tips on levelling quickly in broken isles? Boosted a 100 war.
https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/conslegion

Can anyone explain mythics and what kind of gear you need to run them?
Can run +3's no problem.

Once you have done a few, got a trinket replacement / experience with the instances go for +4 or 5 :)

Good choice in stats btw - Versa is awesome.

In terms of explanation, Wowhead does it better than me.
http://www.wowhead.com/mythic-keystones-and-dungeons-guide

Associate
Method got World First Mythic Helya. Serious props to them.

However, it seems Serenity are a little mad.

442e475a66c25cc0f31c1a20b23cb032.png

Hahahahaa.

EDIT: Sco said it took them 225 pulls to kill Helya.

I've stopped playing years ago on the Terenas/Doomhammer server, can't believe that Method are still about! Where can I find a list of the top guilds with first kills etc?

Back
Top Bottom