***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Soldato
Thanks for the info on mythics.

Did 2 over the weekend, had a good challange, but I think that was honestly down to my team mates being useless. :p

What is the timer on mythic+?

Also, how do you go about finding guilds these days? Wouldn't mind finding some people to do these with.

Associate
Hmm so let me get this straight mythics are the old Hc's, but mythics have an extra life cause they can be +12, so they can outshine hc raids!

so i dont get it and have stopped playing cause i can continue doing random dailies and still get better gear and can outgear top raiders , so whats the point!

Ilvl was the main attraction to wow (ohh looke at my ilvl), and now i dont know, its all gone to poop

Soldato
What is the timer on mythic+?
Around 30 mins.
https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/angry-keystones
https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/mythicplustimer
One of them can help with timers. I use a different one but can't remember the name.

so i dont get it and have stopped playing cause i can continue doing random dailies and still get better gear and can outgear top raiders , so whats the point!
So - World Q's top out at 845 at the moment. OK, may get the odd titanforge but it is rare. So dailies =/= raiding gear. Excellent for getting alts geared though.

M+ can get better gear then raids, challenging content for 5-mans is welcome to me! I enjoy dungeons, prefer when they are hard / challenging / require using cooldowns / emergency spells you normally don't use to learn more of your character.

ilvl for me is handy, allows to do higher M+ or take less damage in Raids (or deeps/heal more) but playing with the guild & having fun is by far the greater appeal to me.

I've won +15 ilvl rolls but passed to others as they need it more than I do.

Permabanned
Hmm so let me get this straight mythics are the old Hc's, but mythics have an extra life cause they can be +12, so they can outshine hc raids!

Ilvl was the main attraction to wow (ohh looke at my ilvl), and now i dont know, its all gone to poop

None of this is correct. :p

Soldato
So bought Legion yesterday with the intention of taking my monk to 110, but had a go with a demon hunter and found it pretty fun, so think will be taking this to 110 first.

I have not picked any professions for it yet, anyone have any idea what is good for a havoc demon hunter as the general internet seems to be all over the place in terms of what to take.

Soldato
Grrr....that Corrupted Ashbringer quest :mad:

I can understand wanting to make something rare, and unusual. I get that - have it so it's behind some difficult content (top level raid, or a Mythic +15) or making it a rare drop (off a dungeon boss, or from fishing), like some of the other appearances are.

But to make part of it a drop from a rare that spawns once every 20-30 hours and is immediately killed by a few people who are in a position remain logged on and watch the monitor that entire time?

Soldato
Use Cross Realm Assist add-on, and be done with it in a matter of minutes, or maybe an hour.

I did it before they hot-fixed it to be killed by both factions, and it was made infinitely easier by aforementioned add-on.

Soldato
[ui]ICEMAN;30362591 said:
Use Cross Realm Assist add-on, and be done with it in a matter of minutes, or maybe an hour.

I did it before they hot-fixed it to be killed by both factions, and it was made infinitely easier by aforementioned add-on.

The problem is that CRA or ServerHop addon have been 'fixed' in Legion, so it doesn't change realm unless the group you are joining is in the same zone. How did you get it to work for you?

Soldato
How far will I get playing alone? and not in a group for raids or whatever it's called?

Will I still enjoy it?

Kind of want to revisit it, will have to check my current email isn't on an account.. may well be.

Soldato
There is a lot to do on your own but some of it is gated behind group content.

Suramar has a massive questline but you will need to run a couple of dungeons and raids to complete it. You can pug all this.

Essentially, with all MMOs, if you're unwilling to group you're not going to get the most out of the game.

I'm still enjoying it but progressing very slowly due to time. My main is only 861 (mostly due to real life commitments). But I've got a couple of RL friends I run mythics with (only made mythic 8 so far).

I've completed path finder part 1 and have got as far as I can in the Suramar questline.

Soldato
OK had my starter edition account still. Hunter Night Elf.

Probably not the best to chose but I'm happy with it. Level 6 now. No idea what happened to my first, original account.. I think I cancelled it because I believed the scam emails that went around a few years ago.. :(

Soldato
OK had my starter edition account still. Hunter Night Elf.

Probably not the best to chose but I'm happy with it. Level 6 now. No idea what happened to my first, original account.. I think I cancelled it because I believed the scam emails that went around a few years ago.. :(

If you cancelled it, it should still exist in theory, might be worth giving Blizzard a call and see if they can help?

Kimbie

Gee

Gee

Soldato
You don't need any attunements to get into Nighthold when it releases.

It is a brilliant quest line though, I won't spoil it but you go back to a certain raid from TBC! ;)

When you get to the part where you need 80 Soul Fragments, the best way I found was to spam Mythic+ dungeons. If you complete a +7 you'll get 7 fragments, just a shame about the 10 cap per reset.

Soldato
You don't need any attunements to get into Nighthold when it releases.

It is a brilliant quest line though, I won't spoil it but you go back to a certain raid from TBC! ;)

When you get to the part where you need 80 Soul Fragments, the best way I found was to spam Mythic+ dungeons. If you complete a +7 you'll get 7 fragments, just a shame about the 10 cap per reset.

Yea, that's the problem. I can get 10 a week easily but it'll be 10 weeks before I can upgrade my legendary.

The TBC part was amazing. :)

Back
Top Bottom