***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Associate
Re subbed for a month to see what's changed but not liking the need to do invasions etc, dungeon queues still very long. Think I'm actually done with wow this time, been playing on and off for 10 years :( b

Soldato
Quick question.
My specs are below
i5 - 6500
rx 480
8gb RAM

In Dalaran, a number of places in NH and in some general questing areas I get 35-45fps and think I should be getting a bit more, in other areas where nothings really happening I get around 120fps.

Running at 1080p graphics settings at 7. I've turned down particle density, SSAO, shadows and water.

Does this sound normal?

Soldato
Its normal really, I have a i7 3770k with a 970 and tend to sit around 100FPS for the most part but when Dalarn gets busy and in NH can drop to the low 30's

Sadly its a case of the engine not being multithreaded so prefers high IPC count on a single core, and bigger GFX cards not really helping to boost the FPS much

Kimbie

Associate
Finally got Ahead of the Curve was a pita getting a decent PUG for Guldan Heroic - still got to find a decent casual guild to do stuff with I think - especially with the changes coming next patch. Mythic+ is going to be decimated if you're not in a regular team (which I'm not). One good(?) thing is that they're talking about nerfing AK to a max of 40 instead of the planned 50 so we can all stop farming AP that much earlier since the rate of return is tiny against an exponential increase in work required (200 points of main stack per point of convergence is so tiny at this point).
Anyone got room for a Feral Druid ? :)

Soldato
Finally got Ahead of the Curve was a pita getting a decent PUG for Guldan Heroic - still got to find a decent casual guild to do stuff with I think - especially with the changes coming next patch. Mythic+ is going to be decimated if you're not in a regular team (which I'm not). One good(?) thing is that they're talking about nerfing AK to a max of 40 instead of the planned 50 so we can all stop farming AP that much earlier since the rate of return is tiny against an exponential increase in work required (200 points of main stack per point of convergence is so tiny at this point).
Anyone got room for a Feral Druid ? :)

I'm still trying to get it. 9/10 on my tank (which I don't play anymore).

Haven't got further than star on my DH. Spent last night wiping on skorpy across various groups. Very frustrating.

Soldato
Got curve a couple of weeks ago. Cleared NH H in 1.5 nights last week.
Went and got ToV H curve too as we never got Heyla when it was current.

In fact, tonights raid is now a transmog run in HFC >.> (Mage tower for me)

Only pugged EN N Once for the shard things on main

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Currently progressing on Star Augur Mythic. A fun fight indeed but it's a wipe fest if people end up bumping into the wrong person with the brands.

Qel

Qel

Associate
Which is just silly as 895 is more than good enough... don't think I even had that when my guild got curve but pug groups will be idiots I guess.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
PUGs just want easymode

This exactly. I organise HC runs every now and again as the AP is good for a full clear. Usually do it in just over an hour. However if anyone is failing on tactics/mechanics or doesn't help clear trash etc., they get booted and replaced. I'm not boosting you through it, either put in the work like everyone else or you can be removed.

Associate
So I'm trying to get into wow

Currently have a 85 orc Mage on thunderhorn server.

Human pala 66 on Kazzak. Just soloing away by myself. Enjoyed it so far but being solo is becoming a drag before I even learn about end game.

What server/side are ocuk on.... do we have a guild?

Back
Top Bottom