World War 3 - large-scale modern combat Tactical Shooter with late 2018 release targeted.

Associate
They have some game launch issues at the moment, fixing now and should be up soon.
I played a few games over the weekend on one of the newer maps, it was loads better than when it first launched. The sounds alone are amazing and he graphics are pretty impressive too. Looking forward to putting some more time and effort in at the weekend, my veteran Lieutenant status got confirmed.

Soldato
quick play just now

certainly beta - sounds are poor, very tinny/not very good inside a vehicle etc. Customisation is off the charts - tarkov esq. tons to unlock, squad play is good, marks/team leaders etc - vehicles are destroyable in about 3 shots/can be repaired - much more balanced than BF, movement can be a little janky but certainly has the base of a decent game.
favourite moment was hit someone in the head and it actually shot his helmet off onto the ground....

Soldato
quick play just now

certainly beta - sounds are poor, very tinny/not very good inside a vehicle etc. Customisation is off the charts - tarkov esq. tons to unlock, squad play is good, marks/team leaders etc - vehicles are destroyable in about 3 shots/can be repaired - much more balanced than BF, movement can be a little janky but certainly has the base of a decent game.
favourite moment was hit someone in the head and it actually shot his helmet off onto the ground....
Might try this, mate mentioned it to me last night during a BF game lol. For the price too, i think its worth a bash.

Soldato
Seems pretty decent! didn't realize I could call in air strikes etc..found that pretty neat.
Agreed the sounds need work but overall enjoying it. Just waiting on the maintenance to end...

yeah - I like the way you can use multiple UAV's etc OR wait till the airstrikes etc - just decide how to use your "points"

Also the fact vehicles are not massive OP - they are good but pretty easy to take down

Soldato
Played it on original release but got a refund. Looks like it might be half-decent on relaunch though, but I'm not going to pay to beta test it. I'll wait the few months until it's free.

Soldato
Never played it, but my mate just told me this.

World War 3 Public Stress Test will be running from February 3 at 12:00 UTC until February 7 at 12:00 UTC, 2022. Developers plan to put a huge stress test on a servers by gathering as many players as it's possible. All of that will serve obviously a purpse, as the game plans to launch as a free-to-play Open Beta in March 2022.

During the public stress test, all players will be able to experience the full content of World War 3 Closed Beta Test. In other words, all of the stuff that is already part of the game, is available to play! Fight on stunning maps across real-world locations like Berlin or Warsaw, and use every weapon at your disposal to make your side the winning one.

Back
Top Bottom