5 Alessandro del Piero (Juventus) £6.57m
6 Hidetoshi Nakata (Parma) £6.57m
7 Raul (R Madrid) £6.53m
8 Christian Vieri (Inter Milan) £6.52m
9 Michael Owen (Liverpool) £6.25m
10 Roy Keane (Man Utd) £6.07m

Man of Honour
hmmm 3 in the top 10 :eek:

TBH I think Arsenal will have to have 2 in that there list next season at least, otherwise they may well dissapear to other clubs :(

Soldato
i do see Arsenal in trouble as regards to Viera, Pires and Henry.

they wont pay em big bucks and i dont think loyalty will be enough when you have agents whispering in their ears. You have got to be prepared to pay the big bucks for the big players.

Soldato
Originally posted by Ratty
anyway back to the point, i cant belive how much rio earns!
I'd guess he and Keane are up there because Rio will have got a big juicy signing on fee, and Keane will have earned a bunch from his book (oh, and he signed a new contract, no?)

Permabanned
6 Hidetoshi Nakata (Parma) £6.57m
:eek: :eek:
mind you,i bet the £0.07m bit is what he gets paid for playing,the rest is sponsorship he gets cos he's japanese ;)

Soldato
most of those earning are for sponsorship, for example look at beckham:

75k for football from man utd
25k for image rights from man utd

So thats 5.2million a yr from man utd, he makes big bucks from addidas and other sponsorship, looks like he makes more from outside sponsorship than man utd :eek:

Also Ronaldo took a pay cut when he signed for real madrid lol

Also rio signed on for 80k a week so thats only 4.16mill a yr from man utd. Im suprised man utd pay him so well tbh, also keane makes 75k a week :eek: I think others like rvn could be in this list soon ;)

Arsenal hopefully will never have anyone in that list, but still have good players as well :p The only arsenal player who makes big bucks from sponsorship is Henry

Its disturbing how much those players make whats even more distrurbing is that why do i know how they make :p

Back
Top Bottom