Poll: WOULD OcUK MEMBERS LIKE TO SEE MORE PRODUCT VIDEO's BUT DONE BY NERDPHILIA

Would you like to see products tested, reviews and how to by Nerdphilia

• Yes

Votes: 27 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 133 83.1%

• Total voters
OcUK Staff
Hi there

We sent one of our noblechairs to NERDPHILIA to try out, she loves it but watch for yourself:

I love her video's but I do find her rather attractive but more importantly she is really funny.

As such would OcUK members like to see more product, testing, how to guide type videos by NERDPHILIA on the OcUK forum, youtube channel etc?

Man of Honour
I watched 20 seconds of the first one, did my head in. I suspect it's because I am 50, it's meant for a different generation, the shouty generation.

Soldato
No. Found all her sound effects to be irritating, attempts to be amusing just weren't and anyone that actually has a Noble chair will know it doesn't feel awesome within the first 5 minutes (it takes a week of constant use to adjust to). And whats with all the breaks in recording, the chair can be assembled within 15 minutes.

Great chair, poor video. Couldn't bring myself to watch the other one.

Soldato
Mmmmmm she seems alittle fake to be honest....
Least she doesn't show of her goods all the time for views, like that TastyPCTV person..

Last edited:
Associate
What next....?

No more Haribo, ..... instead, you get a past its 'sell date' copy of Playboy with each order!!

Really, come on.......if we are going to be confronted with video reviews, please let them have some useful informative substance to them, not just sales glitter.

Associate
No, she does not seem like she knows or has done any real research on the products and a pretty face will only take you so far.

Back
Top Bottom