Would you like to see products tested, reviews and how to by Nerdphilia

• Yes

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 331 88.0%

• Total voters
OcUK Staff
Hi there

We sent one of our noblechairs to NERDPHILIA to try out, she loves it but watch for yourself:

I love her video's but I do find her rather attractive but more importantly she is really funny.

As such would OcUK members like to see more product, testing, how to guide type videos by NERDPHILIA on the OcUK forum, youtube channel etc?

Soldato
I always wonder at girls who are self proclaimed nerds.

Were they actually a nerd who liked pc games or became one because of twitch.tv ez kesh. I remember back in my ye ol day of age of empires RoR (First game I played online if I recall) but used to play tiberium sun etc when I was like 11 or something. being a nerd was something you had to hide. Now it's almost celebrated...

Associate
I always wonder at girls who are self proclaimed nerds.

Were they actually a nerd who liked pc games or became one because of twitch.tv ez kesh. I remember back in my ye ol day of age of empires RoR being a nerd was something you had to hide. Now it's almost celebrated...

IMO most of them aren't. I noticed when women started jumping on the whole gaming nerd bandwagon too. Before that those very same women would have probably been totally judgmental of 'Geeks'. Jesus, I remember the days when people would view the word 'Nerd' as negative and people would never self proclaim themselves a 'Nerd'. I think these women are the ones who never developed a unique personality within themselves so jumped on the 'Gamer' bandwagon.

Soldato
I honestly think you'd be better doing more reviews yourself, honest and informative, it would add to the product release videos you do but some honest reviews, it's good to know the bad points of a product, not everything is going to be 5 stars ;)

You can start your own benchmarking standard for instance. here is the baseline and how much that baseline is in £, then show cards/gear benchmarking/prices in comparison.

tech support, lets get some decent videos on for tech support/building/designing your rigs.

We started our own "tv studio" at a gambling company I worked at, customers loved it. small little videos every day.

Associate
Did she actually review anything in those two vids: Nope
Could I understand most of what she was saying: Nope
Is she hot: :o
Would I trust her opinion if she actually reviewed something: Nope

Really not sure after sitting on a chair for less than 5 seconds she can say she likes it.. takes longer than that to settle in..

Caporegime
Watched a bit of the PC one and all I'll say is this: You are above this OcUK. You disappoint me.

Still, I'm getting on a bit and there might be a demographic out there who enjoy this kind of thing so if you can find it, fair play to you.

Back
Top Bottom