Would you believe me?

Caporegime
When I was in a student house in uni I got in trouble with my housemates because my then-girlfriend now-wife were making sexytime in the shower when it packed up. It's not like we were swinging off it or anything, it was just coincidental timing.

Anyway, that's not entirely relevant, is it.

Soldato
I'd be calling serious BS :p

Naaah stranger things have no doubt happened. It'd be polite to offer monies for repairs, even if he then declines.

OP - On a side note, do you work with newts/wildlife, or is it just a personal liking for the slimy little things?

fez

fez

Caporegime
Every time I watch an American news show I feel like I've gotten dumber. :(

You havn't lost intelligence, just faith in your fellow man.

They always remind me of those trashy womens magazines with a picture that is meant to be representative of the hurt that has been caused to them from the experience they are sharing.

"Think carefully about using tempered glass in your home, it could explode!"

Don't worry about electrical appliances or your gas cooker. Tempered glass explosions are the number one killer in american homes!

Soldato
So has this actually happened to anyone else? Or am I just cursed :p

Well not a shower but I did have a glass dining room table explode on me for no apparent reason. Like you I was just sitting in my front room and I thought a plane had crashed into the house or something? Got up and saw my expensive glass dining room table sitting on the floor in a million pieces.

OK so it's not a shower. BUT it did explode unexpectedly.

Soldato
Every time I watch an American news show I feel like I've gotten dumber. :(

The shower door and the glass surround at my new place both shattered

Although I did hit them both really hard with a mash hammer

what could've caused them to break?

Back
Top Bottom