Would you believe me?

Soldato
I work away from home. Occasionaly one of the lads I work with puts me up for a few days to releive the monotony of hotel stays.

He's been putting me up for the last few days and last night he went home to visit some family leaving me the run of the place.

Got hack from work and just chilled. Ate, had a shower and watched the footie. Nothing spectacular then went to bed as I was knacked.

At around midnight I heard the worlds almightiest crash. It woke me up and scared me half to death it honestly sounded although the roof was coming down. I went to investigate and looked in the bathroom and one side of the shower had quite literally exploded outward although someone had hit it from the inside.

The plastic panel was halfway across the room and glass was everywhere (including down the bog and in my washbag) I had no clue what had happened and there was still glass falling off it so I just thought best to leave it as is and let him see it.

I'm just waiting for him to ring me when he gets up but would you beleive my story? A magical exploding shower? I still have no idea how it happened. We are good mates but to be honest I wouldn't beleive my own story :p also even though I didn't actually break it should i offer to help with repair bills?

Still completely miffed about the whole thing to be honest.

Associate
If it's one of those power showers, then yeah, I would believe you. It's more plausible than you taking a sledgehammer to it.

Soldato
I would explain it to him and I'd probably be willing to repair it for him as well :p But that's just me :p Magical Exploding Shower does sound like a long shot :p

Soldato
OP
Good job you weren't showering at the time! :eek:

Yeah would have been pretty done in by that. :p

he rang me and he's somewhat bemused but he does beleive me. But now got the lads from work all texting him about how good "the party" at his was last night the sods.

So has this actually happened to anyone else? Or am I just cursed :p

Back
Top Bottom