Would you shorten your life by ten years so you could relive your favourite year?

Soldato
What would happen if I was going to die an early death in 9 years time and take one of these options?

Would I have a great year and the just die at the end of it?

I'd probably do it because i've had some great years, and the last 10 years of my life will probably (hopefully) be when i'm old an infirm so would probably prefer to skip them to be honest.

I'd probably do 15-20 years if I could go back and change the future, i'd go back and buy £1000 worth of bitcoin when it was first released and then even though my life would be significantly shorter the years I do have I can spend them doing things that I truly want to do rather than spending my best years working.

Soldato
I was living in a block of flats and had a studio of my own. Every so often there was a very hot girl, a black girl, who I would see in the corridor. We wouldn't talk much but we would exchange pleasantries, smile and say "hi" and "bye" etc. That was it.

Are you the Joker?

Permabanned
No, I would not trade 10 years of potentially fantastic future technological etc progress/luxury for 1 year of limited retro fun. I don't have a fav year anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom