WoW OcUK guild.

Soldato
Is there one? if so what server is it on.

I was wondering, as there has been some activity in the WoW threads. I would mention I am interested in being a member of a OcUk guild. Even if meant starting a new main/alt..

Your thoughts and ideas...

Server name - Bladefist
Server type - PvP

OcUK members names - WoW members names

Droolinggimp - Wargimp
Badgermonkey - TBC
Blighter - Blighter
Inwardsinging - Bloodrez
Bakes0310 - Bakes
Wizard91 - Vahsj

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Im sure i have searched for on on here or at least a post/thread on it but I not come across one.

Ill be up for it if others will be . I would reckon we all start a new main/alt on a agreed server.

Soldato
OP
As with previous post on other WOW threads I would reccommend Maelstrom PvP. Very good an I have some VERY good mates on there too. I was starting my own guild up but still need some more sigs for it. I was basing it on work mates for Morrisons plc.

What would you like to be? Horde or alliance.

If we can get 10 members to help with the guild we would have to organise what member would be what, eg Warrior, Paladin mage etc. Also decide what Professions each of us would do as to help the guild..

I would be good if we can decide on the same race. That way we would all lv up the same by sharing quests and carrying them out in groups. We might not get as much Xp killing mobs but we would still aren the same XP for completing the quests. Therefore getting through the quests dead easy.

Lvl 1-10 are easy done on own so no need for help there..

Any more thoughts on this.

Associate
Me and a few mates have chars on bladefist (horde). Melm0, yewen and blighter are also on that server.

As with any question about which server to start on every reply will be to come to the server that the replier has charaters on.

If people want to set up a guild we already have enough people and have a couple we're guild masters of.

Soldato
OP
See, I didnt know this.

If some one can post Ocuk Members names and the WOW names and what server they are on. I shall hopefully join. I take it there isnt an OcUK guild then? as of yet anyway.

As for the sever. I dont mind as long as we are horde and PvP with not many "kids" on.

I just recommended Maelstrom as its fast and the whole social thing is more mature than the others servers I have been on.

Soldato
There was an OcUK WoW Guild, but it didn't take off that well last time. A lot of people started out interested but it didn't seem to work out in the end. Always seemed to be the same few people on all the time, but then maybe people had commitments with other guilds on other servers?

Personally I would suggest a PvP server. I do have a lvl 40 on a normal server (Azjol-Nerub) but never found it as much fun. I play all my oher characters on Executus (PvP). If you guys go ahead with this I may be interested if it's Horde PvP. I'm not really too fussed about what class or profession I go for, as long as it isn't a class I don't enjoy - but there are a few I like so I think it would be OK.

EDIT: Yeah it was on Jaedenar PvP - looks like a lot of people haven't played for a while - only one has been online within the last month.

Last edited:
Soldato
If people join either Executus horde or Doomhammer alliance then I have a spare alt or 2 I will play in the guild with.

Otherwise I won't. Tried the last OcUK guild and we failed, it died more or less.

I recommend Doomhammer, all the jerks moved to Anachronos in the free migration, so it's got dedicated good players on now :)

Soldato
Sandmaster500 said:
Me and a few mates have chars on bladefist (horde). Melm0, yewen and blighter are also on that server.

As with any question about which server to start on every reply will be to come to the server that the replier has charaters on.

If people want to set up a guild we already have enough people and have a couple we're guild masters of.
seconded! :D

Soldato
OP
I shall start up a toon on there in a bit then. I will edit the first post to add names and server details then as we get more people involved.

It would be good if we can (most of us) start in the same starting area. That way it will be much easier to lvl up as we can all group.

Soldato
Muban said:
There was an OcUK WoW Guild, but it didn't take off that well last time. A lot of people started out interested but it didn't seem to work out in the end. Always seemed to be the same few people on all the time, but then maybe people had commitments with other guilds on other servers?

Personally I would suggest a PvP server. I do have a lvl 40 on a normal server (Azjol-Nerub) but never found it as much fun. I play all my oher characters on Executus (PvP). If you guys go ahead with this I may be interested if it's Horde PvP. I'm not really too fussed about what class or profession I go for, as long as it isn't a class I don't enjoy - but there are a few I like so I think it would be OK.

EDIT: Yeah it was on Jaedenar PvP - looks like a lot of people haven't played for a while - only one has been online within the last month.

I was in it, but I had a mage on another server that was really close to 60, so I spent more time leveling her than anyone else. My boyfriend and a couple of his friends started on Jaedenar when I did, and I didn't like my main server, so I actually migrated both my (at the time) level 60s to Jaedenar and I had to delete the one I'd made for the name ;). I'm on all the time, under the same name, but different character.

Back
Top Bottom