WoW → Re-roll → EU Ravencrest (PvP) → Bans Hammer

Associate
Bans Hammer was originally created as a re-roll Cataclysm guild by and for you lovely OcUKers on Defias Brotherhood (RP-PvP). Nowadays things look a little different.

Servers:
At present Bans Hammer is on the following servers:
[EU] Defias Brotherhood (RP-PvP) - GM'd by Zháan
Created: 11-26-2010
Key Guild Points: <Social> <Raiding>
Level: 25
Faction: Horde

[EU] Ravencrest (PvP) - GM'd by Zháan
Created: 9-22-2011
Key Guild Points: <Social>
Level: 1
Faction: Horde

Re-roll Info:
Bans Hammer - RC will be starting up as a social guild, raiding and pvp will be of a casual nature, unless someone specifically wishes to head up a PvP and/or raiding arm of the guild. In which case a PvP Master & Raid Master; officer positions will be applied as needed.

Current Professions
Professions wise we currently have:
  • Scribe → 525
  • Herbalist → 525
  • Engineer → 525
  • Tailor → WIP
  • Enchanter → WIP
  • Alchemist → 525
  • Jewel-crafter → 525
  • Leather Worker → 525
  • Miner → 525
  • Skinner → 525

Already a part of Bans Hammer- DB?
If you are wondering what this means for you as a current member of Bans Hammer - DB then continue reading.

1. Bans Hammer - RC will have no direct impact upon Bans Hammer - DB.
  2. Both guilds will be run independently of each other.
  3. Bans Hammer - DB is not disbanding and is continuing as before.
  4. Cross realm pugging of course will be available and may prove to be beneficial for both guilds.
  5. If you are a member of Bans Hammer - DB you do not have to re-roll onto RC, however should you want to please give Zháan a shout.
  6. banshammer.com will continue to be maintained and administrated by Zháan with both DB & RC officers having specific control of their recruitment forms, pages and forums as needed.

If you are interested in re-rolling or joining a nice new guild please do one of the following:

1. List your interest here
  2. Sign up on banshammer.com → http://www.banshammer.com/recruitment
  3. Request an invite in-game
  4. Alternatively use the in-game guild finder

Recruitment.png

My characters are: Zháan | Bovinebob | Zumii
You can also speak with Mike via his characters: Hamgri | Sarilz | Chagi

Every re-roller will be welcomed with a guild tabard and 10g to get you started!:p

Last edited:
Soldato
I incidentially have a few characters on Defias Brotherhood, I'll sort the banhammer.com account out and whisper one of you guys when I'm online :)

Soldato
Hi, i have a hunter that i would like to transfer to a new realm to raid on, are you in need of a hunter? And whats the server like? And is it horde or alliance?

Associate
OP
Defias Brotherhood (RP-PvP) currently has raiding although it's been at a standstill for the last 6 weeks due to summer hols and things. As far as I'm aware they are not in need of a Hunter at the mo. Habba would be the man to speak to on that front. http://www.banshammer.com/recruitment

Ravencrest (PvP) currently has 5 members, we pug with a few IRL for random dungeons and what not when needed. Some of those are considering transferring and we have some that have dnoe so already but have yet to be invited with the guild only being created the other day.

Soldato
hmm.. thinking of transferring, I have a ret/holy pala + A balance/feral druid and a MM hunter that you said you don't need :p, whats the world pvp like? Is there a good balance between horde and alliance or does one side dominate the other? its like a 95% horde on my server atm which is annoying.

Soldato
What's the realm with the raiding? I would prefer to raid, and does that have a lot of horde? or is it a really low amount?

Caporegime
I have some characters on Defias, I don't play anymore as I find it very dull and boring but might join again to see how people are.

(was a member when the guild first started up and I'm sure I spoke to Zum on a regular basis)

Associate
OP
Defias Brotherhood has the raiding but it has been stalled for around 6 weeks due to people being on holiday and Indié has been MIA (which I admit is a little concerning).

Ravencrest is casual at the moment, but we're working on gathering enough folk for some 10 man action where possible. If you don't mind waiting or know folk that would be interested in coming with you, everyone would be welcome.

Associate
OP
Lol Tefal, nah I've been in Bans Hammer all along =P. The re-roll is new .. I blame folk from work :p. I popped on MC last week though but too many moaners so I logged out for a bit.

Busy at work and spending a lot of time resting the last few weeks with being on some meds :(.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom