• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Wow ..Zotac... Wonder if they offer 6 yr warranty if you purchase 100+ units

Associate
Do you guys think that manufacturer has control over the supplier and where their cards goes?

P.S why no one is bitching on Nvidia for selling FE card to miners?

Soldato
Still, on the plus side Nvidia has listened/seen an opportunity to make more money. And they are bringing out some mining cards: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/cmp/?ncid=afm-chs-44270&ranMID=44270&ranEAID=kXQk6*ivFEQ&ranSiteID=kXQk6.ivFEQ-EtNSyyBe.rcbawMPwxaACQ

Probably just in time for the bubble to burst or a big exchange getting hacked. :D
No miner will be buying these unless they offer a tangible advantage over a gpu. A mining card doesn't have any resale value so why would any miner buy it? I remember they made mining cards last time crypto took off but they didn't sell much at all.

Soldato
No miner will be buying these unless they offer a tangible advantage over a gpu. A mining card doesn't have any resale value so why would any miner buy it? I remember they made mining cards last time crypto took off but they didn't sell much at all.

I know what you mean but I'm sure there will be other new miners/noobs that would still snap them up even if they don't have the same value as your everyday GPU. Obviously that market would be a lot smaller though... I'm just trying to give all the GPU hunters around here something to cling on to.. :o Luckily my 1080 still handles most of the things i throw at it. (And I'm skint lol) I'll wait for the 40x0's and 7x00's to come along. :D

Associate
Saw something yesterday where the worlds gaming cafes / cyber cafes are finding mining more profitable than their business before. Pictures of cafes with cages of 3080's set up. That's where all the gfx cards went. To burn the worlds leccy producing precisely, nothing.
Exactly intrinsic value of nothing. :p

Back
Top Bottom