Wowsa, What a Smacker.

Soldato
benneh said:
punch23qf.gif

I can't find a downloadable version :(, but i really wanna re-mix it.

It's nicely synched up to Another One Bites the dust here. Fluke :D

Permabanned
Quote:
I remember this from a real crime show--whether A&E, Court TV or Discovery, couldn't tell you. The name was Teri (some version of it) and it is filmed in a courthouse at some point in a murder trial. The woman punched is a relative of the defendant, and she is saying that the murdered girl was not so innocent as she has been portrayed. Basically, saying because she had been smoking weed she was a somehow "deserving" victim.

Soldato
Jesus, that is some punch though and the sound of it. I've now watched it about 30 times. Must close window.....must....now....I've seen men fall to the ground with lesser punches to the face and they weren't unexpected ones like this punch either.

Soldato
BrightonBelle said:
Don't worry someone will do it, he's in the specials so someone is bound to at some point ;) and the sooner they do the better I will feel.

Maybe I should send biffer woman round :D

/anger

BB x

As in the band the specials? (message to you rudey etc?).

If so then hehe, that's cool :). And not cool, what with the whole hurting thing :( .

Suspended
lol at the second remix. quite a good punch for a woman but it still lacked power behind it. The other woman was just shocked, i bet she'd leather the one who hit her in a punch up.

I wonder what theyll think if they see all the remixes :)

Soldato
Malkie said:
Quote:
I remember this from a real crime show--whether A&E, Court TV or Discovery, couldn't tell you. The name was Teri (some version of it) and it is filmed in a courthouse at some point in a murder trial. The woman punched is a relative of the defendant, and she is saying that the murdered girl was not so innocent as she has been portrayed. Basically, saying because she had been smoking weed she was a somehow "deserving" victim.

So it was because of someones religious views? Ah what a suprise :D

Associate
benneh said:
The old woman and the younger 'thumpee' are both saying "marjuwaaaarnaar is the gutter?", then saying "Kerrie? had THC in her system", then BLAAW, momma got thump.

Don’t know what your talking about, from what I can make out it sounds like:
Older women: “She is gutter trash” (or something like that)

Other women:”(They) did marijuana together, did you know that hunnie? Kerry had THC in her system” *punch*

Back
Top Bottom