www.thefootballshirt.com

Associate
Well, they are fake...
Thing is, they are amazing fakes, all same material, even have detail down to the tags, my mate bought a Germany shirt from there and I thought it was the real thing!:eek:

Permabanned
I've heard they are seconds and that they are fake, always decent quality though apparently

Have a look in the New Kits thread andy, Anders0n bought a Valencia kit from somewhere similar

Oh and don't be such a ***** Yorkshire man and buy a proper one !

Permabanned
My brother gets me too buy him shirts through paypal. If they are fakes, they're some of the best damn fakes I've ever seen. I think they're bad lots of presses. My brother got a Boca Junior top that came and it appears that when pressing the numbers, the shirt was slightly folded so the number didn't press right, but you'd have to be looking pretty hard to notice it beyond just looking like a crease when wearing. The only other problem with it appeared to be a "ghost" nike logo from another pressing, there's a slight overlay on the last letters of the name of a nike tick.

Again, these are things you really have to put the t-shirt down and look for. The materials are all great quality and the postage was really quick too. 16 days from placing the order to Northern Ireland. I think that these are "bad lots" of original lines (TK Maxx style), rather than fakes. Although I could be wrong.

Caporegime
i don't really see the point, if you support your team, for instance I'm an Arsenal fan. I can spend £30-40 on a shirt from their own store, to which I'm giving £30 to the team and making sure I'm getting a decent quality one to boot, or I can give £15 to some Asian fake maker. Either way, I know the money goes to my club, and I'd prefer that at the end of the day.

Associate
i don't really see the point, if you support your team, for instance I'm an Arsenal fan. I can spend £30-40 on a shirt from their own store, to which I'm giving £30 to the team and making sure I'm getting a decent quality one to boot, or I can give £15 to some Asian fake maker. Either way, I know the money goes to my club, and I'd prefer that at the end of the day.

Same, I suppose it's the same reason I like to buy CDs still as I (hopefully) am supporting the artist in some way as well as getting the music.

Soldato

Dont you think extortionate ticket pricing gets them enough money anyway?

If shirts can be made and sold for 15 quid, then why dont clubs drop prices on real ones?.. they dont.. because they are greedy :)

Man of Honour
The fakes are probably made in the same place as the real ones anyway.........

^this.

My sister bought me one, but I really think she didn't realise she was getting a total and utter fake. It was $20 though, she's not a sports fan so she probably thought it was real.

There was a Littlewoods offer last year where I was able to get a new white away shirt for £25 at the beginning of the season. Great offer though am unsure whether there's anything like that for this year.

Permabanned
Yeah, real material but fake, same thing happened with a lot of LV bags, real LV material but not made to the standard to LV, without having a real and fake side by side its hard to spot them apart. Nobody could tell from a quick glance walking down the road.

Back
Top Bottom