• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X1800 GTO 256MB or 7600GT 256mb

Permabanned
OP
OV3RCLOCK3R said:
GTO, Can be modded to xl and the extra 4 pipes can be unlocked.

When flashed to XL, it also enables the voltage controls and when overclocked, will perform same as x1800xt 256mb:D

okeydokey... time for me to write another auto flash like i did for the GTO2 i guess, got the default and modded bios to hand ?

Associate
locutus12 said:
ooooo perty things perty things muhahahahahahaaa....

:eek:

tbh in that thread theres 12 pipe cards pulling 10k on 05 - which seems to be a touch better then 7600gt's seem to be getting

horses for courses i suppose - depends what games you play, source/oblivion seem to prefer ati and doom engine seems to prefer nvidia

Permabanned
OP
m3csl2004 said:
:eek:

tbh in that thread theres 12 pipe cards pulling 10k on 05 - which seems to be a touch better then 7600gt's seem to be getting

horses for courses i suppose - depends what games you play, source/oblivion seem to prefer ati and doom engine seems to prefer nvidia

well its not for me, ive got a 512mb X1800XT :D but the lad in questions a big rpg fan so oblivion indeed :)

Back
Top Bottom