X570 Motherboard for £200-250

Soldato
OP
Haven't started yet dreading using Corsair 570x case not great to work with had it 5 years was looking at getting Lian Li 0-11 but they have new version coming Q3 21 :(

Always the way that you have to wait for something you want, I get this all the time.

Btw I don't know what you paid for your unify but they dropped to £256 yesterday where by the day before they were selling for £296-315.

Soldato
Always the way that you have to wait for something you want, I get this all the time.

Btw I don't know what you paid for your unify but they dropped to £256 yesterday where by the day before they were selling for £296-315.

I waited slightly had feeling it would go down went for it once it went £263 Inc delivery next day

I noticed it has the ryzen 5000 ready sticker not surprising being newer batch

Soldato
OP
I waited slightly had feeling it would go down went for it once it went £263 Inc delivery next day

I noticed it has the ryzen 5000 ready sticker not surprising being newer batch

Glad to hear you didnt get scalped. I nearly ordered at the higher price but got side tracked and when I came back to order the price had dropped.

Also good that you dont have to flash straight away.

Soldato
Received my X570 a few days ago and I can say I am extremely impressed. Wasn’t expecting the build quality and it looks better than the pics. No usb issues or anything. Chipset fan doesn’t spin apart from when it first boots. Supported my 5900x out of the box. Highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom