PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Shame to hear yours isn't working well, mine works pretty much perfectly so I am sure it's capable of working fine.

I am also using a local account to signin to Windows, but it works just fine if I sign into the Xbox app using my hotmail account.

Are you running any apps that might interfere with it? can you try closing stuff down to see if it fixes the problem.

Are you running anything on your network that might be killing it? i.e. pihole traffic blocking or a physical firewall?

Have you ever run anything to rip features out of Windows or to try and streamline it?

Not using any apps that I know of, the XBox app is the first app I've installed.

Not running anything on my network that would block it and only using Windows firewall.

Not streamlined anything, standard W10 Pro install patched and up to date (1903). I usually rip loads of stuff out but I couldn't be bothered on my last install.

I've just installed another game via the MS Website and it has installed ok. However, there is no folder for the game on that partition apart from a couple of folders that are empty, strange.

Associate
Just a heads up, if you got the first month for £1 deal you can cancel your sub and when it runs out you can get another "first month" for a quid again. Hopefully works for another couple months :D

Soldato
Had my first bad experience with this last night. I've been playing Vampyr but when I went to play it last night I found it was downloading the whole thing again. I'm guessing there was some kind of update, but obviously not great for it to have to do a complete download.

Soldato
Just a heads up, if you got the first month for £1 deal you can cancel your sub and when it runs out you can get another "first month" for a quid again. Hopefully works for another couple months :D

Thanks, didn't realise it was back at £1.

Just signed up.

Soldato
Any one know why I couldn't turn on the hdr hd crackdown, it was greyed out.

Must be something to do with this being a game pass game because it works on my steam games.

Associate
I got a years of gamepass. Going to give Gears 4 a try on PC this weekend, as I never had an Xbox One (but played all the others on X360).

Back
Top Bottom