PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Completed a plagues tale and outer world, started Rage 2 which wasn’t very good moving onto Kingdom Come Deliverance
If you are using PC Gamepass, I would recommend you getting Kingdom Come from Epic, it will probably be more reliable version than the gamepass one, with non-encrypted game files.

Soldato
39932550.jpg

Associate
Bit confused, I signed up months ago for the £1 offer, then it billed £9.99 I think for the next month. I cancelled for other reasons. Now I want to sign back up, is the Xbox PC game pass £4.99 or £9.99 now?

Soldato
Soldato
Can you still do this if you've subbed previously? Mine ran out but wouldn't mind play plague.

Not too sure, can't see any reason why it would not work. Your only extending it if your already have months active, so would imagine if you have expired fully, would just give you the two months ultimate, but as I say, cannot confirm.

Associate
Yakuza 0 - I don't get the high ratings for this game. Tedious cut scenes every 5 minutes, button-mashing gameplay and invisible walls all over the place.

Soldato
Yakuza 0 - I don't get the high ratings for this game. Tedious cut scenes every 5 minutes, button-mashing gameplay and invisible walls all over the place.

Likewise. I could only manage to play it for a couple of hours, before it annoyed me.

Associate
Yakuza 0 for me is about the story and the ridiculously funny situations your character gets himself into, gameplay wise it's average.

Some of the boss fights are pretty fun though.

Back
Top Bottom