PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Jedi Fallen order
Doom Eternal
FS2020
C&C remastered

Maybe also these (but i haven't played them yet)
Subnautica
Ark Evolved
Control

A Plague Tale
Desperados III

Cheers
Doom - done
FS2020 - not my type of game but maybe ill give a ago
C&C Remasted, :o good shout
Control - thought it was rubbish - (tech demo)
Ark - not my type of game, but maybe ill try it? wasnt it plagued with pay to win or bad performance though?
Subnautica - Maybe!
A plague Tale - Done
Desperdos III - will look!

Soldato
Just realised that you don't actually get the full ea play catalogue with gamepass which....sucks.

For example there is no command and conquer ultimate collection ..

Has there been a reason for that given? Pretty sure MS advertise it that you get ea play (which implies the whole catalogue) with gamepass....
thats because EA have EA play & EA play Pro.

Pro is all new releases

So we get all EA play games, just not EA Play 'PRO'

Caporegime
Caporegime
OP
Talking of EA is there any point in having Origin and EA desktop? Im assuming the desktop is a replacement for Origin? :/

Eventually it will be but there are some features and even games missing on EA Desktop. Steam doesn't recognize EA Desktop so it will install Origin if you have games on there.

Associate
Dishonored 2 is well worth a look.

Evil Within as well!
Dishonored 2 is a fab game although I did buy it on steam on discount after waiting a bit. It is a game that actively rewards you for making the effort to go non-lethal. I love my shooter games where people are gibbed but I also like to satisfy my moral high horse of making through an entire game without lethal takedown.

Man of Honour
Forgive me, but how do you play a truck driving game in co-op?

Because the missions are things like deliver 7 or 8 different sets of cargo from A to B, across tough terrain where you may get stuck (at which point the other player can come and use a winch or crane to get you out of being stuck in mud/snow/rivers etc) , plus there are missions to build things or take oversized cargo like enormous pieces of machinery etc and in those instances it can help to form a convoy so that you can carry more etc. Although the game involves truck driving, its not really a truck driving game, its more like a freight moving company game , so multiple drivers in convoys, using different types of vehicle helps a lot. For example, one player can drive a truck with a fuel tanker on it, so that you can refuel on long trips, or they can come as a repair truck to repair the other players when they get damage and so on.

Back
Top Bottom