PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Associate
Snowrunner is a brilliant game been playing it for a while now would recommend it to everyone!
Yep, owned all the series (Spintires->Mudrunner->Snowrunner), if you are new to the series Snowrunner is definitely a slow burner but lots of fun to be had getting stuck and hauling supplies around. The main criticism I have is the world can feel very empty at times with no AI (I'm an old gamer, so co-op not my thing!) and some of the missions can get very grindy which AI could help alleviate. I think it would have been nice if they produced some more variety in the line of things like excavators and dump trucks, which would open up different types of assignments.

Associate
Yep, owned all the series (Spintires->Mudrunner->Snowrunner), if you are new to the series Snowrunner is definitely a slow burner but lots of fun to be had getting stuck and hauling supplies around. The main criticism I have is the world can feel very empty at times with no AI (I'm an old gamer, so co-op not my thing!) and some of the missions can get very grindy which AI could help alleviate. I think it would have been nice if they produced some more variety in the line of things like excavators and dump trucks, which would open up different types of assignments.

100% agree, it would be good if you saw other cars/trucks/people on your travels, just to bring the world to life.

My only gripe is that even say, the standard pick up truck on normal tarmac has questionable handling. I tried to race around the town (tarmac) and the truck is all over the shop. I know its not the point of the game, just seems that even when pootling on tarmac at 20-40mph makes them terrifying.

Caporegime
OP
I'm surprised how much I've been enjoying SnowRunner but it does get me mad at times. You start a contract, find out you can't really do it with the equipment you have (truck keeps getting stuck in mud) so it's a case of trying new ones until you can do one and get some money. But each time I get stuck, I quit out as I feel my patience is being tested. :p

Soldato
I tried snow runner but disappointed in 30fps, I can't play anything at 30fps these days. No reason why games like this can't be upped to 60fps.
i play this currently at 120fps on 120hz at 4K no issues, would double check your settings :) definetely somthing up snowrunner was soo good on GP that bought all the yearly passes and DLC sunk good 30 hours in last 2 weeks alone

check fps limit & vsync :)
iA5SxaY.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
i play this currently at 120fps on 120hz at 4K no issues, would double check your settings :) definetely somthing up snowrunner was soo good on GP that bought all the yearly passes and DLC sunk good 30 hours in last 2 weeks alone

check fps limit & vsync :)
iA5SxaY.jpg

I'm an absolute idiot, I thought I was in the console section of gamepass. There's no 60fps mode for Series X, very disappointed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom