1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox One X

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by signs, 13 Jun 2017.

1. McBain

Capodecina

Excellent news on the F4 patch, bought it in the Black Friday sale to have another blast with the patch :)

Never had any problems with the official one, charges fast and holds a good charge.

2. Explosivo

Hitman

It's only 1.7gb, thank god.

3. RedStarRiot

Mobster

It's 18.87gb for me

4. Explosivo

Hitman

Strange

5. MOOGLEYS

Capodecina

The 1.7GB is the update for the game the 17GB is the 4K textures. Mine did the 17GB update after the 1.7GB one.

6. Noxia

Sgarrista

Great, by the time I finish FO3 again hopefully can get a deal on the Fo4 GOTY.

7. Explosivo

Hitman

Suppose I better put my xbox back on then, 17gb for an update?, think I better get fiber soon.

8. Battery!

Wise Guy

You better not play Elder Scrolls online... Something like 160gb in total.

9. Jase

Mobster

So you can use a PS4 pad without an adapter?

Why do you recommend a XB1 controller, is there an issue using the PS4 pad in the way you recommended.

For me I really dislike the Xbone controller, the one that comes with the console is just cheap rubbish so i use the Elite controller, problem with that is I find the sticks too loose and basically I just prefer the PS4 Pads (it used to be the other way around).

10. roman59

Wise Guy

Looks like Skyrim is getting updated as well small pre patch earlier now downloading a second patch coming in at 7.23 gb.

Cheers all

11. Phillev

Associate

Playing LA Noire at the moment as I never really got anywhere near completion on the 360, still a great game and with all the DLC thrown in as well, but it does look dated even with the graphics overhaul so if anyone is thinking of getting it don't expect to much in that department.

12. kinger8938

Capodecina

Weird that fallout 4 isn't now under the X Enhanced games in the store then?

13. Zbornak

Wise Guy

I can't believe how much marketing money was thrown at the re-release of that. Lame.

14. Phillev

Associate

Certainly could have done more with the graphics side of it that's for sure that seems like a missed opportunity but hey I'm still enjoying it again and maybe this time I'll finish it.

15. BuffetSlayer

Mobster

Ok cheers. Will keep a look out. Missed a couple of titles because of indecision. By the time I decided "ah to hell with it Im gonna buy them all" - the deals had ended :p

16. McBain

Capodecina

Weird indeed, it shows up in my games list when filtered to enhanced (after the patch had downloaded).

17. hardkore

Mobster

Apparently, if you bought your One X on launch week, microsoft is sending everyone a free download code for lego batman movie in 4k from their store.

Anyone had a message like this? You might have to register your Xbox with microsoft first online.

18. R0B75

Soldato

Played Fallout 4 last night with the 4k patch and even without a 4k tv (yet) it looks really good, I'm impressed. Hopefully picking up a 4k TV and AV receiver tomorrow...

19. Noxia

Sgarrista

Mines arriving today but I have no games for it yet.. Is there a demo of sorts I can try to push the system and see how noisy or not it is?

20. McBain

Capodecina

Also played the 4K Fallout 4 patch it does look good but doesn't seem to run all that smooth. You can also tell it's a two year old game with a 4K patch, doesn't look remotely close to the likes of Wolfenstein 2 or AC:Origins which is obviously expected.