• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I think it looks ok. As long as it lays down and fits in my av unit I’m not too fussed on looks it’s another black box. I’m more worried about the noise if anything, Hopefully it’s as quite as the X.

Soldato
I think it looks pretty good, Looks like it'll use minimal desk space which is good, If I didn't have a PC I would buy it, but xbox exclusives will now be on PC.

If the PS5 came out with something similar, I would, but judging by how large the dev kit is, i'm not holding out much hope for it.

Caporegime
OP
Doubt I’ll be upgrading my PC now. I can move my computing over to the Mac and use this beauty for gaming. The gamespot interview goes into more depth, it’s got a single fan and has been designed to ensure same levels of noise as Xbox One X with four times the computing power.

id love a disc less version of it though. That slot ruins the aesthetic.

Soldato
I went Pc free when the X came out just a MacBook now for my use. Tbh it’s the best decision I have made and has saved me a fortune...

I agree the slot looks odd but I think we are a generation or two away from totally disc less yet.

Associate
Really tempted. Got the OG Xbox day one then traded it in for Ps4 to play the exclusives which I'll be brutally honest didn't wow me, gt sport was a disappointment. So I traded that in for a One X and I'm enjoying the Forza series and gamepass is great.
If PS5 churns out a proper Gran Turismo I may consider it.

Soldato
you wonder if Corsair, Silverstone, Sliger or Jonsbo designed their case for them !

they should have at least added one glass/Plexi panel to it , even if it was locked/design not to be removed

Man of Honour
I find it weird that people care about how it looks.

I will be getting this on day 1 regardless of the price simply due to my Game Pass subscription. I don't plan on purchasing a single game for it so it's a shame that there's not a digital only version.

Soldato
Man, I think it looks great. Pretty much the length of a controller widthwise and 2 and a bit controllers lengthwise?
I love how everyone is using the controller to work out dimensions so they can figure out whether it'll fit in their cabinets/shelves. It was my first thought.. that's an actual box!

Must admit, I'm pretty hyped for it. I always felt the PS4 and Xbox One were further behind PC tech than previous new consoles at launch. Hopefully these new consoles deliver a closer parity.

Caporegime
What in gods name is that.

Could be the first time since the original I won’t buy an Xbox. Stick to my PC I think.

Unbelievably bad name as well, how they think that’s a good idea I’ll never know.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
So we're looking at 2080 Super performance with a 3700x for the new Xbox, so due to optimisation we could be seeing 3700 x /2080ti levels of performance.

That is going to make a PC upgrade hard to justify

Back
Top Bottom