1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: *** Xbox Series X|S - General Discussion Thread ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by ic1male, 9 Jun 2019.

Tags:
?

Which will you buy?

1. Series X

491 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Series S

94 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. Not interested

215 vote(s)
    26.3%
  4. Both

19 vote(s)
    2.3%
  1. Relentless81

Capodecina

I'm two hours in and not seen another player on the map driving around since the start of the game, what's that about?

I'm enjoying the game in terms of fun but it's really confusing in terms of what you have to do and the menu system is crackers

Runs and looks amazing though, not bothered with quality mode and won't be doing, FPS for racing games and I can't say I've noticed the pop in

2. Witcher1980

Hitman

Has anyone tried Geforce Now via the edge browser on the xbox? Apparently quite a few PC games run.

3. Vandle

Mobster

Really? I played last night for a little while, saw loads. Even saw someone who was level 64. Not sure how they've managed that in such a short time period.

4. spaceman

Mobster

I must have got the XR2 in a wheelspin or as an accolade reward. I've only bought 2 cars, both to complete the weekly challenges (488 Pista & Audi R8). I'm up to about 120 cars now!

Just finished driving all roads & unlocking all the events at the festival (no more annoying cut scenes when I'm driving about!)

I haven't done any races or stories yet at level 80!

5. Phemo

Soldato

It’s been playable since Friday for people with the ultimate edition. I haven’t even been hammering it or even doing many races and I’m level 43 already but that’s only from doing all the bonus boards :)

6. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

Played a couple of hours tonight, great intro but it feels very much like FH4. I had fun but not sure how much longevity it has for me. I’m not one into grinding these days in order to get CR and get that dream in game car.

7. hyperseven

Sgarrista

64 that all, already on first prestige :p

8. Relentless81

Capodecina

Not a single soul after the initial arrival for two hours. Obviously something not right there and I was offline or something but couldn't see how to go back online and there were no messages or anything

9. kona786

Capodecina

Happy Xbox Series anniversary. Today was the day we eager pre order chaps got our hands on these last year.

10. spaceman

Mobster

A year already, wow!

I thought I would have used the warranty for controller stick drift by now, but it's still perfectly fine after the first year.

11. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

:D and then ensued the long wait.

Thanks to whoever managed to find the smile link that eventually allowed me to place an order.

Edit: I see what you mean. They arrived today :eek:. Doesn’t feel like a year.

12. dannyjo22

Caporegime

In normal circumstances they would be discounted by now going into Christmas. Year old tech with about 2 games.

13. kevlar69

Gangster

I'm in the same boat ( car? ). Was playing last night and realised how few cars were on the road and no real people. Went to the online tab and clicking on the friends tab it says I'm offline, to connect to Horizon Life. Clicking on the Horizon Life square below it just takes me back to driving around and nothing changes. I've run all the network/live tests and everything is fine so I'm guessing they're still having server issues?

14. PiKe

Caporegime

Server issues, they've had them all weekend.

15. Relentless81

Capodecina

Glad it's not just me then, in some ways it's good because in the first few minutes when people were around people were just purposely driving into me so that probably gets very annoying after a while

16. Zatoichi.uK

Mobster

Tried a convoy with a mate and just got the spinning circle forever. Cant be too annoyed the servers must be getting battered.

17. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

They were struggling before it went on gamepass. Can only imagine the extra load.

18. Noxia

Sgarrista

I'm after some traditional RPGs so I'm thinking of getting blue dragon and lost Odyssey but physical because the digital prices are way above.
    I'm unaware of any other Xbox exclusive RPGs in that style that I may have missed.

19. Hedge

Capodecina

I used to love Lost Odyssey. I played that a huge amount.

Good game.

20. Huggie86

Wise Guy

Rumours point to Halo Infinite Multiplayer dropping Monday 15th as a surprise on the 20th anniversary of Xbox. Mega if true! :D:D:D