• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
MS UK store out of stock now oh well I can wait a bit its not like any must buy games are coming at launch! Way cheaper buying this than a new GTX3xxx Nvidia GPU (which will take years until any games actually use its extra GPU power anyway!).
I tried to buy from MS store, every time I hit the buy button I got an error!! In the end the very.co.uk link above worked for me and I bought.

Caporegime
Pc gaming for me other than ones that work on my heavily OC 290 and 3770k has ended really

Just not worth the money to keep up to date

Agreed. Especially so around the new console launch.

let's face it, the Series X will play games just as well (in terms of performance) as a 3080.

The prices of consoles seems to stay pretty steady, yet the price of top tier GPU's just keeps going up.

Associate
I used the xbox to preorder as it was nice and quick using the controller in the store. Only problem is that I ended up with two orders after it timed out on the checkout page.

I've just cancelled one order so that one should have gone back into the wild.

Soldato
I left my Game queue going in another tab, it finally let me in after an hour and am redirected to a 'Site closed for maintenance' page lol

Glad I got my orders in elsewhere!

Caporegime
curry place allocation gone already lol

just checked out of interest

86,721 in the queue!

LOL

lol-currys.jpg

Soldato
Had MS said anything about their ability to meet demand for these? I would like a X, but would prefer to just buy one from stock when they're actually available.

Associate
My wife grabbed the x from Amazon for me once it actually showed up, took a few minutes. Will be my first console ever..:p my first computer was a ZX81:D.. looking forward to some quality 4k couch gaming. Real clincher for me was game-pass as it gives me the flexibility to game on my PC as well.

Caporegime
Had MS said anything about their ability to meet demand for these? I would like a X, but would prefer to just buy one from stock when they're actually available.

I presume they are giving themselves (their store) and other retailers a rough allocation based on how much they expect to produce. They are going out of stock, so it isnt like they are just taking endless pre-orders.

Associate
Agreed. Especially so around the new console launch.

let's face it, the Series X will play games just as well (in terms of performance) as a 3080.

The prices of consoles seems to stay pretty steady, yet the price of top tier GPU's just keeps going up.
Yeah it will still be 4k and look the same some games might be locked at 30fps that won't bother me i have never played a console game and thought i wish this had a higher frame rate.

Back
Top Bottom