• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Ok wow just went in game to see if there was a slight chance to nab a series x.
Placed in a que for about 15mins, my turn came...sweaty palms as last time it crashed at that point. Website said add to basket, I did, went through to the payment screen and entered my payment details expecting it to crash out on me.
BUT NOPE IT WENT THROUGH!!!! And I now have a series x in order. Just checked my account details on game to make sure and lo and behold it is there :D. Only issue is that I’ve been charged £10 for delivery but at this moment I just do not care, I just want the damn console lol.

Haven’t received any emails saying my order has been confirmed so I’m not going to get too carried away just yet. As anything could happen ie they could cancel it but I hope to god they don’t.

So if anyone wants a series x then get on game and hopefully you may get lucky. I didn’t expect that nearly 4 hrs later I would be able to nab one.

you lucky you even got in the store as they should be click and collect only, why didnt you preorder?

Soldato
Ordered 2 Series X's. One from Microsoft and one from Amazon and a friend was having my Amazon order. Only got an email this morning saying it's been delayed. Now just had an dispatched email. Luckily my friend isn't opening it until Xmas but really annoyed. Anyone managed to get any form of "make it right" comp from them?

Associate
Yeah Amazon's handling has been interesting. Mine shipped yesterday but its last update is that it arrived at an Amazon facility in Milton Keynes and no movement at all since. I suspect it's been lost :D Definitely won't be using Amazon for console preorders again.

Yes it’s pretty clear Amazon logistics can’t handle the quantity of shipments.

Soldato
Ok wow just went in game to see if there was a slight chance to nab a series x.
Placed in a que for about 15mins, my turn came...sweaty palms as last time it crashed at that point. Website said add to basket, I did, went through to the payment screen and entered my payment details expecting it to crash out on me.
BUT NOPE IT WENT THROUGH!!!! And I now have a series x in order. Just checked my account details on game to make sure and lo and behold it is there :D. Only issue is that I’ve been charged £10 for delivery but at this moment I just do not care, I just want the damn console lol.

Haven’t received any emails saying my order has been confirmed so I’m not going to get too carried away just yet. As anything could happen ie they could cancel it but I hope to god they don’t.

So if anyone wants a series x then get on game and hopefully you may get lucky. I didn’t expect that nearly 4 hrs later I would be able to nab one.
All of this could have been avoided if you’d have preordered weeks back like everyone else did? :p

Soldato

I was going to use capture card, but if streaming also handles the sound that might be the better way to go actually.

I expect IQ issues is native resolution thingy.

So I guess enable 2nd ethernet port on pc and use cable between that and xbox?

Caporegime
Ordered 2 Series X's. One from Microsoft and one from Amazon and a friend was having my Amazon order. Only got an email this morning saying it's been delayed. Now just had an dispatched email. Luckily my friend isn't opening it until Xmas but really annoyed. Anyone managed to get any form of "make it right" comp from them?

For the sake of your sanity I would advise against speaking to Amazon CS.

Caporegime
you lucky you even got in the store as they should be click and collect only, why didnt you preorder?
I didn’t go into the store, we are currently in a lockdown. I pre ordered today as they said there would be stock available online only. So I pre ordered one today from game and I couldn’t last time around as every website at the original pre order date had crashed.

EDIT: my bad just looked at my post you quoted and damn auto correct didn’t post the proper response. I didn’t go into the store, I did it online through the game website.
All of this could have been avoided if you’d have preordered weeks back like everyone else did? :p
Well in hindsight yes but anytime stock was available I couldn’t get hold of one as they were quickly snapped up.
So today I finally managed to nab one from game when originally at 8am no one had in stock. I tried on the off chance at 11:30 and managed to get one from the game website so I’m lucky in that regards as they are now out of stock.

Of course it would have been great if I could have ordered one a few week back but right now I’m just glad I got one on order. Hopefully it won’t be too long before I have it in my hands.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was going to use capture card, but if streaming also handles the sound that might be the better way to go actually.

I expect IQ issues is native resolution thingy.

So I guess enable 2nd ethernet port on pc and use cable between that and xbox?
My brother in law is streaming AC:Valhalla through his pc using the Elgato HD60s+ enabling 4k pass through and his 1080p stream looks fantastic. Much better than his Xbox one X.

Back
Top Bottom