• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Has anyone sent something back to the repair center in Germany? it tells me to print three commercial invoices but it doesn't say whether I'm to put them in the box or whether I hand them over at the drop-off point

Man of Honour
Has anyone sent something back to the repair center in Germany? it tells me to print three commercial invoices but it doesn't say whether I'm to put them in the box or whether I hand them over at the drop-off point

Yep, 3 times without a successful repair. They’re useless, I ended up fixing it myself.

I put one copy in the box and gave the other 2 to the shipper.

Soldato
Yep, 3 times without a successful repair. They’re useless, I ended up fixing it myself.

I put one copy in the box and gave the other 2 to the shipper.

Ok thank you. Hopefully they just send a replacement. I found out the analogue was weird too, when I played outer worlds the menus would just start auto moving the highlighter.

Soldato
Dammit, saw all that stockpopping up around 2 weeks ago and assumed things would return to normal. We'd suggested wed get our son the Series X for his birthday as he got us to roll over his Christmas gift towards it.

I didn't grab one whilst i had the chance and now time is quickly running out!

Soldato
Dammit, saw all that stockpopping up around 2 weeks ago and assumed things would return to normal. We'd suggested wed get our son the Series X for his birthday as he got us to roll over his Christmas gift towards it.

I didn't grab one whilst i had the chance and now time is quickly running out!

Not saying Xbox stock was definitely affected, but the sudden absence of stock could be Suez related. The journey from there to the south coast can take up to two weeks (and then there will be a backlog of container ships at the ports), so perfectly plausible for there to be a backlog of stock in transit.

Soldato
I gave Enlisted a try and it's so clunky, not my kind of game having come from BF series and many others.

I'd love a version of The Squad to come to consoles though that would be awesome.

Soldato
I just did a quick test installing a free games with gold game and then uninstalled it expecting it to stay in my library of owned games but it disappeared

I thought if you bought a game (in this case it's free) it stays in your library even if not installed. Does that mean it's free until you uninstall it and then it's gone?

What happens with games you pay for once you uninstall those?

Thanks

Soldato
I just did a quick test installing a free games with gold game and then uninstalled it expecting it to stay in my library of owned games but it disappeared

I thought if you bought a game (in this case it's free) it stays in your library even if not installed. Does that mean it's free until you uninstall it and then it's gone?

What happens with games you pay for once you uninstall those?

Thanks

If you go into your My games & apps on the home screen down the left there will be a list like so;

Games
Apps
Groups
Full Library
Manage

Go to Full Library and there will be an "All owned games" tab and they will be under there.

Soldato
If you go into your My games & apps on the home screen down the left there will be a list like so;

Games
Apps
Groups
Full Library
Manage

Go to Full Library and there will be an "All owned games" tab and they will be under there.

Yeah I checked that thanks for confirming that's where paid for games would be but once uninstalled the free games with gold game disappeared, just thought that was off that you have to keep it installed to keep it

Soldato
Yeah I checked that thanks for confirming that's where paid for games would be but once uninstalled the free games with gold game disappeared, just thought that was off that you have to keep it installed to keep it

I have one there, maybe it's just certain games stay there.

tPWMcCRl.jpg

Granted it's only Lost Planet 2 - POE/RL/Enlisted all F2P.

Back
Top Bottom