• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Hopefully going forward this saga with GPU and Consoles will advance improvements to queue systems and ordering. Such as when you basket an item it reserves it. Rather than basket it, get to payment "sorry out of stock"

Soldato
Hopefully going forward this saga with GPU and Consoles will advance improvements to queue systems and ordering. Such as when you basket an item it reserves it. Rather than basket it, get to payment "sorry out of stock"

Or in Currys' case, you order it, pay for it, and then they check their stock, realise they oversold, and cancel a bunch of orders. Against that, a "Sorry, this item is out of stock" message at checkout would be a vast improvement :cry:

Soldato
Yeah, still annoyed at Currys. Didn't even get an acknowledgement of cancellation.

If it's any use, I set up a stockinformer alert. It popped up with stock at Amazon and because I have all my card details and whatnot stored on Amazon, I was able to order within about five seconds. I've never seen a card payment to Amazon declined. Maybe it'll be more reliable than Currys, who seem to be distinctly flaky when it comes to ordering stuff.

Associate
Stupid question, but can you use the Kinect with the XsX?
I hope so, as that takes away the need to log in every time I go on it.........particularly useful when the wife is on the main TV and I want to stream it to my PC instead.

Soldato
Shame - wouldn't have thought it'd take much and it's so incredibly useful.
I've often thought that. Had a load of potential but seemed to just slip away. I used to use it to Skype with my parents in the UK, camera would follow me when I got up to go to get a drink from the fridge. Would zoom in on me if I sat still long enough. Brilliant. Recently sold my first xbox one, was thinking of keeping the kinect to save me having to buy one back in the future at a super inflated price if they decided to make it useful again. Seems selling it was the right choice.

Soldato
I got series S other day and have been really impressed by gamepass and backwards compatibility, so much so it's started got me thinking of getting a series X when I can to have as my main system and just use PS5 for exclusives

When I got my PS5 I followed few Twitter pages, who's best to follow for Xbox? I'm already in the stock informer discord

Back
Top Bottom