• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Surely you expected it? Game is being done as free to play always means one thing

Yeah I suppose just seems pointless to me playing unless you are paying for premium upgrades etc. it seems to be the way games on game pass are heading.

Im not overly interested in the multiplayer tbh. Will have a go every now and again but Halo for me is about the campaign.

Soldato
Yeah I suppose just seems pointless to me playing unless you are paying for premium upgrades etc. it seems to be the way games on game pass are heading.

Im not overly interested in the multiplayer tbh. Will have a go every now and again but Halo for me is about the campaign.
I think the only free to play game that isnt all about money is Apex Legends, whilst it has a battle pass it offers no game advantages or xp boosting etc. Purely cosmetic items only + new legends can be unlocked from in game currency you earn.

Im interested to see how Halo battle pass system plays out long term

Soldato
They said the last update was the last one.

Not exactly, last time they never said that it was the final update but they just said they were shifting focus at the time. This is the first time they’ve specifically said that they’re done.

A shame since there’s quite a few titles I’d love to see but I understand that licensing is tricky. They’ve still done a pretty good job.

Soldato
And what do you get with XP? GASP! Only cosmetics.

Did not know that I presumed more XP meant faster levelling and unlocks did not realise it was just cosmetics. Consider myself schooled….. lol

I have been enjoying the MP far more than I was expecting. I’m not good by any means but have been doing ok.

Soldato
Really looking forward to getting stuck into Halo MP later tonight, spent last night setting up my spartan character etc before bed! Few pics of my Halo Series X and Elite 2 controller, both look really smart!

IMG-5857.jpg

IMG-5856.jpg

IMG-5858.jpg

IMG-5859.jpg

Man of Honour
I’ll be playing a lot of halo over the next few days/weeks/months.

Feel free to add me if you want to join our group. Gamer tag is the same as my forum name.

Soldato
Can people add me please? I have no gamer friends at the ripe old age of 40!

My gamer tag is Blongers

Beware I can't talk because the young kids are sleeping and the Xbox is up stairs at the moment

Soldato
I have a query on my xbox gamertag on PC.

Inside the XBOX app on Win10 its showed me as "mundanetadpole" ever since I created my account many years ago. I go into account settings and I have changed my gamertag to something else. But my profile still shows "mundanetadpole" It shows as such in games too. Its annoying.

Is my gamertag stuck on some sort of old legacy system where I cant change it?

Caporegime
Got alerts set up on an some stock alert app, apart from there any tips on being able to blag a series X? Been trying all day to grab the Halo edition, but no luck.

Back
Top Bottom