• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
From what I've seen I think comms are vital for the game. Not sure though? Is a headset with low volume talking not a possibility? I've not had any games with anyone here yet. Currently watching some YT video for beginners.

I was going to get this a while back, might jump in soon as i'm really disappointed with bf2042.

Is the comms squad based or like close proximity so everyone on the friendly team can hear you?

Soldato
So nearly bit the bullet and bought Mass Effect Legendary Edition over the festive period but glad I didn't. Great additon, but not I just need to find time to finish Forza Horizon 5 and Assassins Creed Valhalla :cry:

Associate
Very impressed by Series X so far. Whisper quiet and loving the Wireless Display feature that lets you cast your PC to Xbox. Feels like having PC plugged into TV. My wireless mouse and keyboard range extends to living room too so I can navigate and interact with it using those.

Caporegime
Promised myself I’d only buy a Ms console again if I got it direct and paid for the warranty upgrade. Broke that promise and here I am with a console that will turn itself off playing Gears. Seems to be a pretty widespread issue.

I got it from Amazon so will probably be without a console for a long time!

Soldato
Promised myself I’d only buy a Ms console again if I got it direct and paid for the warranty upgrade. Broke that promise and here I am with a console that will turn itself off playing Gears. Seems to be a pretty widespread issue.

I got it from Amazon so will probably be without a console for a long time!

It's just Microsoft telling you to play something different for once!

Back
Top Bottom