• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Massive disappointment to learn about Starfield. Still have had my moneys worth out of GamePass though with Forza, Mass Effect Legendary Edition and all the other games I've tried. Especially as I got 3 years for £78.

Soldato
Can anyone recommend me a Fallout game, I fancy replaying some of them, apart from fallout 4, just couldn't get into that one, I was thinking fallout 3 or New Vegas, but unsure if I would find the game mechanics a bit rough now due to how old the games are?

Soldato
Can anyone recommend me a Fallout game, I fancy replaying some of them, apart from fallout 4, just couldn't get into that one, I was thinking fallout 3 or New Vegas, but unsure if I would find the game mechanics a bit rough now due to how old the games are?
New Vegas is still amazing. Great story. Mechanics are very similar to 4, just without the crafting.

Soldato
A heads up that it's free play weekend for Division 2 and it's on sale for £3.74 for the next 2 days. Ultimate Edition is £13.19 and includes all DLC.

Having never played this before, I went with Ultimate. Having an absolute blast with it in co op.

Soldato
Will be getting a Xbox series x next payday. What are the must have games, I'm completely open to any suggestions apart from football games. I currently bought a few on cdkeys and added to the Xbox app:
Gears 1-5 plus tactics.
Elden ring

Soldato
Will be getting a Xbox series x next payday. What are the must have games, I'm completely open to any suggestions apart from football games. I currently bought a few on cdkeys and added to the Xbox app:
Gears 1-5 plus tactics.
Elden ring

Forza Horizon 5 which I still play a lot I love the season drops so good to see so much new content so often to keep the game fresh

Halo Infinite is definitely worth a play, if you haven't played the originals play through the Master Chief Collection, dated now but such good game play I'm glad I played through them

State of decay 2 I really liked

They are exclusives to Xbox, loads more on gamepass too many to mention

Associate
Scorn in October but everyone is bored to tears of waiting for that

STALKER 2 this year too that was meant to come out in April

The showcase is just going to full of stuff coming next year other than those and Forza I think, this year is pretty much dead in the water

I very much doubt we'll now see STALKER 2 this year, if at all.

My thinking too, sadly.

Announced back in March that it was delayed indefinitely due to the ongoings in Ukraine. https://www.gfinityesports.com/stalker-2/indefinitely-delayed/

Soldato
Am downloading Sniper Elite 5 on gamepass

It going to take a while as am also downloading it on my PC at the same time on a 50mb line :cry:

Is there no gamepass thread on here as i couldn't find one ? :confused::confused::confused:
(Am not interested in the gamepass for £1 thread)

Soldato
Am downloading Sniper Elite 5 on gamepass

It going to take a while as am also downloading it on my PC at the same time on a 50mb line :cry:

Is there no gamepass thread on here as i couldn't find one ? :confused::confused::confused:
(Am not interested in the gamepass for £1 thread)

Is it out today?

I've been getting back into Skyrim again, forgot just how much I love Bethesda games, would like to add graphics mods but I put my email address in and nothing happens

Soldato
I already own a PS5 but I'm seeing that Series X are back in stock in places. Would anyone be able to list a reason to switch or even own both? I'm thinking about Game Pass, is it a big advantage? Are there exclusive titles worth playing?

If I had game pass, would that be valid for Xbox and PC games both?

Man of Honour
I already own a PS5 but I'm seeing that Series X are back in stock in places. Would anyone be able to list a reason to switch or even own both? I'm thinking about Game Pass, is it a big advantage? Are there exclusive titles worth playing?

For me, having gamepass to play games I’d never buy has introduced me to loads of gems on the XSX. It also unlocks lots on the PC too and many even cross save. Combined with the current and future MS exclusives like Halo and MFS it was a no brainier for me to have both. Equally, I’m sure some have done the same and have ended up selling one of the consoles.

Caporegime
OP

You've got a PC crossed out on your signature. Do you not have one now? I wouldn't get a Series X if I had a decent PC because there is so much overlap. But you could begin to say the same will happen with PS5 over the next few years. But the PS5 does some things the others don't - DualSense, Sony exclusives (which may not all come to PC) and PSVR 2. I love that the XBox is typically more capable in multiplatform games and Game Pass is a massive winner but I struggle to play all three devices - PC, XBox Series S and PS5. One of them never gets used these days (XBox) whereas after a bit of a rocky patch, I really love my PS5 and want to play everything on it.

Caporegime
OP
I still have the PC, I swapped the 3080 for a 1080 as I'm mostly console gaming on the PS5.

I think you've made a decent point about the overlap; it sounds like I'd be better buying a 4000 series GPU as it will open up the same experience that I'd get on Series X.

Yeah, and it's nice having XCloud as an option, too. I tend to find that I'll try something new on XCloud to see if it's any good and if so, I'll either keep playing it there (as the experience is pretty much equivalent to playing on my Series S most of the time) or download it on PC.

Soldato
As you have a good PC I'd say get a Series S.

Gives you ability to play the cross over titles when you wanna chill on sofa, bed etc.

I have a decent PC (3070Ti) for the titles I want in the full detail etc. PS5 for the Sony games then the Series S.

Great little machine it is despite its **** poor storage amount

Back
Top Bottom