• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

XFX GTX260 XXX Edition, price?

Associate
hi
anyone know what a good price for this card is? and if it is worth the cost of it, i've noticed OC don't have it so can't check reviews on there.

XFX GTX260 XXX Edition 896MB DDR3, a friend has a new sealed one, but i don't know there new price so can't really make an offer without possibly ripping myself off.

Caporegime
He's done well to buy one but since a Black edition can be bought for £225 (666 core speed as opposed to 640 on the XXX version) and the standard clocked XFX for £190 I am guessing that the new purchase price of the XXX would be between £190 and £225, probably £210-£215.

As Jigger stated, it is still technically 2nd hand even if sealed so maybe 10%-15% off this price so £180 to £190 is where I would pitch to honest.

It is a good card and comes pre overclocked however the new 216 stream processors are better and unless you get it for that price, I'd buy this:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showp...ubcat=927&name=Point of View GeForce GTX 260 "Maxcore"%20896MB%20GDDR3%20TV-Out/Dual%20DVI%20(PCI-Express)%20-%20Retail

and overclock it to 640Mhz

Back
Top Bottom